What Has Happened to Rajon Rondo?

I have noticed that Rondo isn't playing any lately. Anyone know what is going on? He played 2 minutes tonight and had a DNP - Coach's Decision in the last game. Just wondering what is up with him.
Often goes to show, that although financially can't argue...but developmentally, Rondo should have stayed at UK.

I have noticed that Rondo isn't playing any lately. Anyone know what is going on? He played 2 minutes tonight and had a DNP - Coach's Decision in the last game. Just wondering what is up with him.

My guess is he's still shopping for a jumpshot.

He received rave reviews from several scouts and coaches in the pre-season. You do have to take into account that his head coach is currently Doc Rivers, who makes Isiah Thomas look like Red Auerbach. He didn't really play himself out of the rotation.........Doc exercised his ummmmm judgement.

Shooting 37% from the floor, 0% from 3, and 60% from the line... I think maybe he did play himself out.

Not that far off from his college pcts.

Defense got RR picked as high as he did, but you still have to be able to shoot to assure PT.

He is still a rookie that isn't ready to play full time yet like most rookies are when they come into the league. How much is JJ Reddick playing??

Not sure, but I know he was injured last time I checked...

As far as Rondo, I think everyone knew the kid was not going to be an immediate, consistent contributor. The NBA drafts on talent and willing to take a few years to let kids develop.