Michael Irvin is an IDIOT !!!!

Qryche11

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously there is a double standard in our society when it comes to the race issue. I'm not really suprised by his comments as he is who is is, like him or not. I will say that his teammates LOVE him as a teammate or at least everything I've ever heard them say about him leans that way. That speaks a lot to me.

This is just wrong. Jimmy the Greek and Irvin both made comments about, ummmmm, superior breeding and one get fired, the other has people defend his "joke". This is strike 4 in my book, the strippers and coke in the motel room, the crack pipe in the car, the racist remarks, and the horrible acting in The Longest Yard. Michael Irvin, I never really liked you, but you're dead to me now.....

Close your eyes and think of the Irvin quote, was anyone offended? Now what if Chris Collinsworth had said it..........he would have been fired by three networks within 24 hours......
How about Romo's mother, or grandmother, or descendants....is that an appropriate comment, for any commentator regardless of race, to make.

Is it me or does Michael Irvin seem high everytime he is on the air? The crack pipe in his car was ridiculous. It wasnt mine....yea right buddy. I am starting to understand why those Eagle fans cheered when he got JACKED up.

To me, that's just wrong and almost as bad as what Irvin said. I said "almost." Irvin landed on his head and had to be carted off the field. It wasn't clear if he would ever ben able to walk again. To me, regardless of how bad you dislike a player, you shouldn't cheer when they get injured like that. IMO the "sports" fans in Philly are some of the worst in the country. I think that's why the sports gods frown on the city so much.