All A Predictions

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure Danville will be the favorite in the 12th. Not sure what Somerset has but Burgin got a great new coach. So expect Burgin to be on the rise.

Somerset will probably be the favorite in the 12th Region. They return all 5 starters from last year and arguably the best player in the 12th region in Kade Grundy.

Somerset will probably be the favorite in the 12th Region. They return all 5 starters from last year and arguably the best player in the 12th region in Kade Grundy.

I think all the Pulaski Co. schools will have something to say about who wins the 12th Region this season. I would still give Lincoln the slight nod, but not by much. As far as best player, I think Grundy is definitely up there. He is exciting to watch play in every sport!

• 4 weeks later...

Will definitely be between Carroll and Gallatin in the 8th. Give the nod to Gallatin as of now but we’ll get to see the matchup twice before the All-A Regional. Expect to see it a 4th time as well in the district championship. Gallatin beat Carroll 3 times last year in some very tight games. Think Gallatin will be the better team but those games will be a lot of fun.