Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A Predictions

Featured Replies

I say Lexington Christian in the 11th. But Frankfort a close second. Frankfort might be under the radar in the 11th overall.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably Hazard or Knott Central in the 14th.

I am sure Danville will be the favorite in the 12th. Not sure what Somerset has but Burgin got a great new coach. So expect Burgin to be on the rise.

 

Somerset will probably be the favorite in the 12th Region. They return all 5 starters from last year and arguably the best player in the 12th region in Kade Grundy.

Somerset will probably be the favorite in the 12th Region. They return all 5 starters from last year and arguably the best player in the 12th region in Kade Grundy.

 

I think all the Pulaski Co. schools will have something to say about who wins the 12th Region this season. I would still give Lincoln the slight nod, but not by much. As far as best player, I think Grundy is definitely up there. He is exciting to watch play in every sport!

In the fourth region #1 Glasgow and #2 Clinton Co. meet in the first round.

 

I thought Glasgow played in the 2A tournament? If they moved back to the All A then they are the clear favorite in the fourth and have a shot to make a deep run.

They will have home court advantage...

 

And no Shasta!!!

I don't think there is a 2A in basketball. There is only All "A" and Sweet 16.

I don't think there is a 2A in basketball. There is only All "A" and Sweet 16.

Last year was the first year for the 2a tournament. I assume it will continue this year since I believe there were about 40 teams that participated.

Where is the All "A" held this year? And where is the 2A held? Thanks, that was news to me.

Where is the All "A" held this year? And where is the 2A held? Thanks, that was news to me.

All A will be at EKU an last years 2A was in Owensboro Sportcenter.

Will Carroll County be the favorite in the 8th?

NewCath and St. Henry from the 9th Region will both be solid teams to watch. They both bring back key players from last year, and both will be a tough out in the All "A".

I’ll pick St Henry for 9th Region All A Champs.

Will definitely be between Carroll and Gallatin in the 8th. Give the nod to Gallatin as of now but we’ll get to see the matchup twice before the All-A Regional. Expect to see it a 4th time as well in the district championship. Gallatin beat Carroll 3 times last year in some very tight games. Think Gallatin will be the better team but those games will be a lot of fun.

I think if you're including those two schools from the 9th, then Newport and Beechwood need to be mentioned as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.