Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3A #2 Desales vs. 5A Cooper Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Desales comes into this week off of a loss to Lexington Catholic. They sets their record for the season at 1-2. However those two losses are to Catholic and to St X so the quality of their schedule is very high. Cooper is 3-1 and how played a couple of rated teams as well in Highlands and Newport Central Catholic. Who Wins?

Hope the Colts have a better start this week....they're gonna need it.

Desales comes into this week off of a loss to Lexington Catholic. They sets their record for the season at 1-2. However those two losses are to Catholic and to St X so the quality of their schedule is very high. Cooper is 3-1 and how played a couple of rated teams as well in Highlands and Newport Central Catholic. Who Wins?

 

Cooper doesn't play Highlands until October 25th.

  • Author

You are correct, I will try to fix it asap. Thank you.

I think DeSales gets back on winning track in this one but should be competitive game.

I like DeSales in this game but I expect it to be competitive.

Should be a good game. Cooper by a score.

In the past, this would have been a no-brainer for Desales. If Cooper wins, I think there may be some question about Desales’ lofty ranking.

Should be a good defensive battle. I voted for Desales because it's at their place. I would love to see Cooper pull the upset.

Taking Cooper by a TD. As long as the offense continues improving and their defense continues to deliver like they have (giving up less than 8 points/game) I look for it to be a close on but the Jaguars comping out on top.

Where is Cooper located? Because of my advancing age, I guess, I get Cooper and Conner mixed up. I do know Collins is in Shelbyville.

Where is Cooper located? Because of my advancing age, I guess, I get Cooper and Conner mixed up. I do know Collins is in Shelbyville.

 

Cooper is in Boone County, Union Kentucky.

 

Conner is in Boone County, Hebron Kentucky.

 

Ryle is in Boone County, also Union Kentucky.

 

Boone County is in well, Boone County, Florence Kentucky.

I like DeSales in this game by two scores. I think the game will slow down a bit for the Colts this week and they'll be able to capitalize on a tough early schedule.

I will take the team that is showing improvement every week... Cooper. They travel well. For example GRC last year in the 1st round of the playoffs. Its a business trip.

 

Close battle for sure and look forward to the results.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.