Best Midfield Logos

Pete W

I really like the all around bleachers, I bet for big games it can get quite loud. Never had a chance to play here but wish we would've.

Its a great place. I was there for Ashland/Johnson Central last year and it was packed. You walk into the top of the stadium and then go down to the bleachers. Because the bleachers were almost full, there were people lined around the rail all the way around the field. Made for a great atmosphere.

I really like the all around bleachers, I bet for big games it can get quite loud. Never had a chance to play here but wish we would've.

It can get quite loud. I loved the old concrete stands prior to the renovation, but they really did need replaced. To cut costs for the renovation, the school system went with enclosed aluminum bleachers, which actually makes the stadium even louder. It's a one of a kind stadium in the state. Even if your not an Ashland fan, I would circle in one of the big games and plan a trip. Excellent atmosphere when there is a packed house.