Is Ryle the best team in NKY?

CentreRocks

Can't wait. If you look back, there have been some pretty good games in between the Birds and the Raiders. If you want my personal thoughts, Highlands will have the edge next year, as they return a lot, whereas Ryle loses Murray and Gray. Experience is always important, but especially so in those early games in the season. Either way, should be a good game.

Even though they are losing Murray and Gray... dont you think they can come up with some players with the enrollment size over there at Ryle?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that Diamond Dandy is the main culprit of foolishness on this thread and he is a Ryle baseball fan. I would take Vince over Corey Farris any day of the week. Vince is much stronger and just as fast and equally quick moves and better cutting ability. Remember, Corey only plays one way. Play Vince one way and you have a dominating H.S. running back.

:thumb: :thumb:

I am yet to see Ryle play this year, but I find it very difficult to rank Highlands above Ryle simply due to the fact that the Raiders are still playing.

You may be able to rank them evenly (as some on here have done), but there's no way in my book that I can put Highlands a spot ahead of Ryle. Just my opinion.

I am yet to see Ryle play this year, but I find it very difficult to rank Highlands above Ryle simply due to the fact that the Raiders are still playing.

You may be able to rank them evenly (as some on here have done), but there's no way in my book that I can put Highlands a spot ahead of Ryle. Just my opinion.

Don't want to argue since it is your opinion but wouldn't your logic also put Ryle ahead of Male and St X?

I would have to say CCH is the best NKY football team. Ryle and HHS in a close second place. I was at the CCH/Ryle scrimmage and CCH didnt have trouble moving the ball, or stopping them.

Considering it was a scrimmage and the best player in NKY aka Vince Murray wasnt even dressed and our QB got hurt in the 2nd play of the game! If they played now i would say Ryle because i believe they are better!

Who do you think would be playing if they switched Districts Highlands to 4A Ryle to 3A?