What is your favorite cartoon of all-time?

Randy Parker

What is your favorite cartoon of all-time  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite cartoon of all-time

• Mickey Mouse
    • The Simpsons
    • Looney Tunes
    • Roadrunner
    • Tom & Jerry
    • Scooby Doo
    • Family Guy
    • The Flinstones
    • Dragon Ball Z
    • South Park
    • Other

According to an article I found on The Richest, the 10 cartoons listed in the poll are the most popular cartoons of all-time. Which cartoon is your favorite? If you select "Other," please specify what it is.

Scooby Doo wins it for me.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scooby Doo for me, too...with one caveat...as long as it's not the ones with that stupid Scrappy in them.

Not a worse casting decision in the history of television than to make Scrappy a main character of the show.

To me Looney Tunes are the best. It's too bad they don't make cartoons like those anymore. Everything is a half hour series, which is fine, but give me the ones from the good ole days every time.

To me it's hard to compare some of these on the list as they are such different formats. I like Simpsons, Family Guy, etc. but these shows are really something different the the Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse shorts that used to be popular.

Adult Swim first hit the airwaves on late-night Cartoon Network when I was in high school. Huge soft spot for a lot of those shows both old and new. The answer is probably from among some of those:

Sealab 2021

Space Ghost Coast-to-Coast

Venture Brothers

Rick and Morty

To me Looney Tunes are the best. It's too bad they don't make cartoons like those anymore. Everything is a half hour series, which is fine, but give me the ones from the good ole days every time.

It's hard to argue with Looney Tunes when it was at its best. I can still remember almost every beat of some of the most classic ones like "What's Opera, Doc?", "Duck, Amuck" or "Rabbit Seasoning".