Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My wife is driving me nuts!!

Featured Replies

Without a doubt, I do the majority of the cooking in the house; however, I’m not very good at making breakfast. This morning my wife nags at me telling me I should go down and make breakfast. So I go down and I make pancakes for probably the second time in my life. I read the directions, I put it on the griddle, set the timer, flip, and she says that they’re not the right consistency.

 

Also, she thinks it’s weird to put peanut butter on her pancakes. We’ve been married for 15 years and I’m about to throw in the towel.

Throw in the towel on cooking or your marriage?

If Mrs. S wants me to fix breakfast for her, she knows she has to give me something first. She always makes breakfast. :irked:

Shoot for French Toast next time, much easier.

If Mrs. S wants me to fix breakfast for her, she knows she has to give me something first. She always makes breakfast. :irked:

 

I catch your drift,Swamprat.

Pancakes - Follow the directions on the box for your batter, err on the side of thicker batter than thinner. Griddle temperature medium. Slowly pour batter on to griddle. Wait for airhole bubbles to start appearing. If you want crisp edges on your pancakes, wait a little longer after the air holes appear before flipping. Flip pancakes. Remove after about a minute of cooking after flipping.

If you can’t even cook pancakes I understand her frustration. :lol2:

If Mrs. S wants me to fix breakfast for her, she knows she has to give me something first. She always makes breakfast. :irked:

 

:lol2:

If Mrs. S wants me to fix breakfast for her, she knows she has to give me something first. She always makes breakfast. :irked:

 

I bet Mrs S and I are both fans of cereal!

Too bad Izzy’s in Ft.Wright closed down. You would be surprised how much mileage their breakfast pastrami burrito would get you. Not speaking from personal experience of course because Mrs. S. And I like cereal.

Just tell her to put syrup on her pancakes instead of peanut butter and call it a day, PP1.

Keep some granola bars in the pantry and you are good to go in the future...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.