Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama fires Avery Johnson

Featured Replies

Alabama has fired head coach Avery Johnson.

 

Is this official yet? The last I saw they were in the process of negotiating a buyout so they don't have to pay the full amount of $8 million.

It's being reported that they are mutually parting ways. Essentially he's being fired though.

Yea it sounded like they are trying to negotiating the actual buyout down.

Just a thought here but does Alabama come calling on Coach Brannen. With his ties there and his success at NKU I would think it could be a possibility.

Just a thought here but does Alabama come calling on Coach Brannen. With his ties there and his success at NKU I would think it could be a possibility.

 

My initial thoughts are that they would look for someone a little more polished/proven. But then again, NKU is in the NCAA tournament and Alabama is not.

My initial thoughts are that they would look for someone a little more polished/proven. But then again, NKU is in the NCAA tournament and Alabama is not.

 

KSR is saying Mick Cronin from UC. I am thinking that if that happens UC might go after Brannen.

The Murray rumor mill has Coach McMahon as being a consideration. Alabama is not a stranger to hiring folks from Murray State.

KSR is saying Mick Cronin from UC. I am thinking that if that happens UC might go after Brannen.

 

I could kind of see that. I still don't think Cronin has done anything that great at UC but I do think he could probably recruit at Alabama.

I can't see Cronin coaching Bama.

I can't see Cronin coaching Bama.

 

Me either.

Me either.

 

Me either. That just doesn't appear to be a good fit.

I can't see Cronin coaching Bama.

 

He's already making a lot of money at UC and they just upgraded the facilities for him.

Would Alabama be a considerable increase in pay?

KSR is saying Mick Cronin from UC. I am thinking that if that happens UC might go after Brannen.

 

That is a credibility test for KSR for me. Cronin to Alabama seems so far off the wall. What is the connection?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.