Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari to UCLA?

Featured Replies

According to a report Cal has serious interest in the UCLA job and has even reached out to them about their opening. The report also says UCLA is prepared to offer Cal $10 million per year. He gone. Might as well start the “ Who will be the next Kentucky coach?” thread.

 

 

REPORT: John Calipari has “serious interest” in the UCLA job

REPORT: John Calipari has "serious interest" in the UCLA job | Kentucky Sports Radio

  • Replies 38
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calipari Posted this to his facebook and twitter.

 

Before I go to bed, let me just say this: I’m coaching at the University of Kentucky. In my opinion, there is no better job in the world to coach basketball. My plan and my desire is to retire at Kentucky. I think the university feels the same as I do and we’ve talked openly about it. Now let’s focus on this game tomorrow.

 

 

Look up his facebook page under UKCoachCalipari and twitter same.

According to a report Cal has serious interest in the UCLA job and has even reached out to them about their opening. The report also says UCLA is prepared to offer Cal $10 million per year. He gone. Might as well start the “ Who will be the next Kentucky coach?” thread.

 

 

REPORT: John Calipari has “serious interest” in the UCLA job

REPORT: John Calipari has "serious interest" in the UCLA job | Kentucky Sports Radio

 

This being posted by LRCW, I have no clue what to think or how to respond. I will just let it be.

  • Author
This being posted by LRCW, I have no clue what to think or how to respond. I will just let it be.

 

Just reporting the news.

KSR has updated their site now to reflect Cal addressing the rumors.

I think these rumors are started by UK haters every year to distract the team from the tournament games.

He’s not going anywhere. He’s staying till he’s done coaching. It’s that simple. Until I see him signing a contract elsewhere, I won’t believe otherwise.

If you wanted to run a report that said UCLA was interested in Cal, fine.... Nobody in their right mind believes Cal has shown any interest and DEFINITELY didn’t reach out to UCLA. That is beyond absurd.

I think these rumors are started by UK haters every year to distract the team from the tournament games.

 

Don’t flatter yourselves. :lol2:

 

More likely, Cal will always be an option for any opening in the college ranks, so his name will always be thrown out.

Don’t flatter yourselves. :lol2:

 

More likely, Cal will always be an option for any opening in the college ranks, so his name will always be thrown out.

 

His name will always be thrown around but I don’t believe he would ever leave UK for another college.

His name will always be thrown around but I don’t believe he would ever leave UK for another college.

 

I don't believe he would leave for another college either. However, he even said it during one of his first few years here. That UK is the type of job a coach could only stay at for around 10 years max, Which is right where he is at now.

 

I don't think he would leave for UCLA either, but I do think if a certain NBA franchise called in LA called that he would be very interested this go around.

I think these rumors are started by UK haters every year to distract the team from the tournament games.

 

I think that but some years I think they are created by Cal's camp to get more lucrative contracts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.