Ohio State 42 Michigan 39

gametime

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the game hinged on three plays. The two long TD runs for OSU and the helmet to helmet on 3rd and dead. Let's just keep hope for a chance at Round II... :D

How about the two Buckeye turnovers that gave Michigan extremely short fields that led to 10 points?

Can anyone explain why Michigan kicked the ball from the left hash on the PAT from the touchdown early in the 4th quarter (made the score 35-31)? I assumed that on PAT's the ball was spotted in the middle of the field. That makes a tough angle for a right-footed kicker. :confused:

Can anyone explain why Michigan kicked the ball from the left hash on the PAT from the touchdown early in the 4th quarter (made the score 35-31)? I assumed that on PAT's the ball was spotted in the middle of the field. That makes a tough angle for a right-footed kicker. :confused:

A team gets the choice. Had to be a UC call...

Then you may need a new book or learn to read.:eek: :D Just kidding mitts, couldn't resist. It is official that The Ohio State Buckeyes are #1:banana: :banana: :flame: :dancingpa

It should be equally official that Michigan is #2 and should face O$U in the National Championship...

Don't they say home field advantage is worth 4 points in college football?

What a game. I have never been to Columbus before but this game was so crazy. I hated to see The Blue loose and felt they should have won but dropped passes all day. Script Ohio was neat and their band guy can do one amazing backbend. I tailgated with OSU friends had a good time and they were sweating it out. Gameday was so crazy also.

I didnt agree with alot of Michigans play calling. I felt they could have ran it more on short yardage situations. To start the game OSU fans were in shock it was funny. I do feel though that if Michigan gets the chance at a neutral stadium they will pull it out. I wanna see this game again.

I also do not believe it would hurt having them play again in Arizona. These two teams were so exciting to watch. I really thought it would be a low scoring game. Ginn is who I liked to watch for OSU he made alot happen. This game was close until the end. Another game at a neutral site would be very interesting and alot of people would tune in to see the rematch. I believe it would be one of the better Bowl Games we have seen.

I also do not believe it would hurt having them play again in Arizona. These two teams were so exciting to watch. I really thought it would be a low scoring game. Ginn is who I liked to watch for OSU he made alot happen. But its not like this game was never in doubt. Another game at a neutral site would be very interesting and alot of people would tune in to see the rematch. I believe it would be one of the better Bowl Games we have seen.

Why would it be a low-scoring game???? Everything about Tempe combined with the two teams' offensive prowess indicates they'd score even more points!

And to say this game was never in doubt is a bit much … I bet Tressell would disagree.

Im saying I thought it would be a low scoring game. I agree another game would be a shoot out. It was in doubt up until OSU recovered the onside kick. Trust me Ohio State fans were sweating it out. My friend is a die hard OSU fan season ticket holder all of that and he beleives they would beat the Chicago Bears and he was in major panic mode up until after the kick. He was relaxed a little bit at halftime but in the second half he was very nervous.