gametime

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Buckeyes!!

If the National Championship game is meant for the 2 best teams to play for the title then these 2 teams should play again in Arizona because they are clearly the 2 best teams in college football.

As good of a game as this was, if Rutgers goes undefeated, they should play for the national championship. They are in a BCS conference, will have taken out U of L and WVU, 2 top 10 schools, and will have earned the trip. In the event of a Rutgers' loss, the winner of the USC/Notre Dame game will play. I don't agree w/ this given USC lost to an unrated team and ND lost to Michigan, but most likely, the USC/ND winner will play The Ohio State Buckeyes.

They should enjoy it but someone tell those dumb buckeye fans to get off they field and that they were a 6 point favorite.

You are kidding, right?

Way to go BUCKS! One More To Go! :dancingpa :dancingpa :banana: :banana: :dancingpa :dancingpa :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :dancingpa :dancingpa

I think what this game tells us is that the offenses in the Big 10 are really poor.

Huh? Maybe the rest of the league was down by years past standards(resulting in somewhat low defensive numbers by UM and OSU) but these two teams more than likely have the two best offenses in the nation.

Congrats Buckeyes!!

If the National Championship game is meant for the 2 best teams to play for the title then these 2 teams should play again in Arizona because they are clearly the 2 best teams in college football.

I agree that the Bucks and Wolves are the two best teams and UofM has every right to campaign for a spot in the title game. Unfortunately I don't see it happening. A rematch would most definitely blow the top off the "hype meter!"

Lot's of football left to be played, it is going to be interesting to see how it all shakes out. See ya all in Glendale! :ylsuper: :banana: :ylsuper: :banana: :ylsuper: :banana: