Ohio State 42 Michigan 39

gametime

Best 2 teams in the country. Maybe a re-match?

Imo they are the 2 best teams in the country but I don't think there will be a rematch unless a lot of things happen with a few other teams. Imo in a lot of ways this game was the national championship. Great game played by by Michigan. Better game played by Ohio State.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They should enjoy it but someone tell those dumb buckeye fans to get off they field and that they were a 6 point favorite.

This one has to go in the BGP Hall of Fame for most thoughtless post of the year.

Beat your fierce rival, who is ranked #2 in the country, win Big 10 Championship, gain a trip to National Championship game, and students and fans shouldn't run on to field? Are you kidding me? :rolleyes:

This one has to go in the BGP Hall of Fame for most thoughtless post of the year.

Beat your fierce rival, who is ranked #2 in the country, win Big 10 Championship, gain a trip to National Championship game, and students and fans shouldn't run on to field? Are you kidding me? :rolleyes:

You have to forgive him. As a Nebraska fan he hasn't forgotten what it's like to play in a big game. :D

Sorry HSSB.

:thumb: :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol: My thoughts excatly, lets not go out on the field and celebrate people, all we have done is finish a #1 ranked and undefeated regular season by beating our arch rival, won the big 10 title and put ourselves in the National Title game.:D:p