Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots Robert Kraft Arrested in Prostitution Sting

Featured Replies

It didn't indicate that he was. I took it as him being collateral damage.

 

I think so too, I just mean if he was...the NFL would have to cut ties.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

"A spokesperson for Robert Kraft released a statement: 'We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity.' "

I guess winning the Super Bowl wasn’t quite the happy ending he was looking for.

Anytime someone uses the phrase categorically deny, they're guilty.

"A spokesperson for Robert Kraft released a statement: 'We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity.' "

 

Did they issue that statement before or after the police said they had video of his visits?

 

This all part of an investigation into sex trafficking in the Miami/Dade, Lauderdale, and West Palm areas. All they have him on is soliciting. I'm not sure why a rich, 77 year old man would do that.

 

Unless they can tie him directly into the trafficking ring, it's much ado about nothing, as far as I'm concerned. No Robert Kraft, no story. Just a guy being caught soliciting.

 

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft arrested for soliciting sex | Miami Herald

Bye-bye cute actress girlfriend?

  • Author
Anytime someone uses the phrase categorically deny, they're guilty.

 

Exactly what I thought reading it.

  • Author

Wait... Is this why @GrantNKY is in Florida? To take down the Pats?

How much will he make for selling the Pats? What is their worth?

 

Make no mistake about it once the details of the trafficking come out I expect him to be forced to sell his team. This is a huge stain for the NFL. Like they need more stains.

How much will he make for selling the Pats? What is their worth?

 

Make no mistake about it once the details of the trafficking come out I expect him to be forced to sell his team. This is a huge stain for the NFL. Like they need more stains.

 

I don't know... we're in "rich guys protecting rich guys" territory here and pretty much anything goes in that particular country. I mean, it looks like Daniel Snyder is going to completely skate through this thing where the front office was having cheerleaders act as escorts for friends of the organization, so I'm about ready to believe anything is possible.

I don't know... we're in "rich guys protecting rich guys" territory here and pretty much anything goes in that particular country. I mean, it looks like Daniel Snyder is going to completely skate through this thing where the front office was having cheerleaders act as escorts for friends of the organization, so I'm about ready to believe anything is possible.

 

 

Whuuuuuut???? How did I miss that about Snyder. Wow.

 

 

Yeah, disregard my take then. :lol2:

  • Author
How much will he make for selling the Pats? What is their worth?

 

Make no mistake about it once the details of the trafficking come out I expect him to be forced to sell his team. This is a huge stain for the NFL. Like they need more stains.

 

I wonder what offends "NFL fans" more... A black guy taking a knee, or an owner soliciting prostitution?

I don't know... we're in "rich guys protecting rich guys" territory here and pretty much anything goes in that particular country. I mean, it looks like Daniel Snyder is going to completely skate through this thing where the front office was having cheerleaders act as escorts for friends of the organization, so I'm about ready to believe anything is possible.

 

Whuuuuuut???? How did I miss that about Snyder. Wow.

 

 

Yeah, disregard my take then. :lol2:

 

Yeah, I don't know anything about that either. How the heck did I miss that? Unless it's a perfect example of "rich guys protecting rich guys", thus it didn't get the attention it deserved.

Wait... Is this why @GrantNKY is in Florida? To take down the Pats?

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.