Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs Henry Clay. Who wins and Why?

Who wins? 186 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I hope Coach has them ready and there is no emotional letdown after the big win over Male. He always likes practicing on Thanksgiving Day, so the tradition continues. Enjoy your victory but get ready for HC starting tomorrow. Go ROCKS!!!

  • Replies 111
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to get back to you. I'm still reflecting on tonight's game. I'll look you up around Monday.:D

I am with you on this one, LSU, I'm going to enjoy this one till Monday. Then we start preping for HC. Our men will be focused and WELL prepared. GO ROCKS!

Trinity.

 

They're better.

 

Rocks 42

Henry Clay 14

  • Author

Hey Henry Clay posters. What is the best route to HC from I-64? How many fans will your stadium hold? Thanks and see you on Friday night. Go "ROCKS"

Hey Henry Clay posters. What is the best route to HC from I-64? How many fans will your stadium hold? Thanks and see you on Friday night. Go "ROCKS"

 

Henry Clay has a brand new stadium which opened up in the playoffs last year. I'm not sure on the seating capacity, but it is a nice facility.

 

As for getting to the game there are a bunch of options coming from Louisville.

 

Probably the easiest way would be taking I-64 E to I-75 South and exiting at the Southern-most Lexington exit (Athens) and turning right onto Richmond Road going into Lexington. After approximately 6-8 miles turn left on Fontaine Rd (look for a Fazoli's on the right past New Circle Road), go up the hill and your at Henry Clay.

 

An alternative to that would be exiting at the Man O War exit and turning right. Turn right onto Richmond Road, go 3-4 miles and turn left onto Fontaine Road.

 

These are the easiest ways without having to make a bunch of turns going through downtown Lexington.

Hey Henry Clay posters. What is the best route to HC from I-64? How many fans will your stadium hold? Thanks and see you on Friday night. Go "ROCKS"

The stadium has seating for 4000-4500 people. Trinity fans are going to be a little disappointed in that the stands are far from the field due to the field also accomodating soccer and a 400 meter track around it. This stadium is not nearly as intimate for a football game as Trinity's is.

 

Henry Clay is attempting to have the game played at 2pm on Friday afternoon in an attempt to have it televised live. We'll keep everyone posted.

Henry Clay is attempting to have the game played at 2pm on Friday afternoon in an attempt to have it televised live. We'll keep everyone posted.

 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I work until 5 that day and won't be able to get off. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Henry Clay is attempting to have the game played at 2pm on Friday afternoon in an attempt to have it televised live. We'll keep everyone posted.

That would be ludicrous.

That would be ludicrous.

Why??????????

 

It is the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Why??????????

 

It is the Friday after Thanksgiving.

 

Because there are still people that have to work the Friday after Thanksgiving (it's not a holiday for everyone).

Go Henry Clay! Have to go for our regional champs... but I see this being all Trinity.. Just wasnt too impressed last night.

Trinity-35

Henry Clay-21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.