Trinity vs Henry Clay. Who wins and Why?

SHAMROCK69

Who wins?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Henry Clay posters. What is the best route to HC from I-64? How many fans will your stadium hold? Thanks and see you on Friday night. Go "ROCKS"

Henry Clay has a brand new stadium which opened up in the playoffs last year. I'm not sure on the seating capacity, but it is a nice facility.

As for getting to the game there are a bunch of options coming from Louisville.

Probably the easiest way would be taking I-64 E to I-75 South and exiting at the Southern-most Lexington exit (Athens) and turning right onto Richmond Road going into Lexington. After approximately 6-8 miles turn left on Fontaine Rd (look for a Fazoli's on the right past New Circle Road), go up the hill and your at Henry Clay.

An alternative to that would be exiting at the Man O War exit and turning right. Turn right onto Richmond Road, go 3-4 miles and turn left onto Fontaine Road.

These are the easiest ways without having to make a bunch of turns going through downtown Lexington.

Hey Henry Clay posters. What is the best route to HC from I-64? How many fans will your stadium hold? Thanks and see you on Friday night. Go "ROCKS"

The stadium has seating for 4000-4500 people. Trinity fans are going to be a little disappointed in that the stands are far from the field due to the field also accomodating soccer and a 400 meter track around it. This stadium is not nearly as intimate for a football game as Trinity's is.

Henry Clay is attempting to have the game played at 2pm on Friday afternoon in an attempt to have it televised live. We'll keep everyone posted.

Henry Clay is attempting to have the game played at 2pm on Friday afternoon in an attempt to have it televised live. We'll keep everyone posted.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work until 5 that day and won't be able to get off. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: