Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jared Carter dislocates shoulder

Featured Replies

UK Sophomore Jared Carter dislocated his right shoulder on Saturday. He is expected to have an MRI to determine the severity of his injury. It is not known how much time he may miss.

Not sure how much this really hurts UK, other than when Randolph gets in foul trouble we are forced to go with Woo the whole time or go small.

UK Sophomore Jared Carter dislocated his right shoulder on Saturday. He is expected to have an MRI to determine the severity of his injury. It is not known how much time he may miss.

 

 

Redshirt him.

I hate to hear that. He seems like a great kid. I hate to see any player injured. I Pray for his full recovery.

This will hurt their depth. They do have some other options though.

This won't hurt them that much I wouldn't think.. Carter is a ways away from helping them anyway...

You never like to hear news like this, but Carter wasn't going to get too much PT anyway.

 

This is just another opportunity for Perry Stevenson...

Hate to see anyone injured but a redshirt may be good, should have came last season, he still needs to gain strength in my eyes.

I believe that Stevenson is taking these guys out in practice so that he can get in the lineup. Watch your back Woo!

 

LOL - joking of course.

I hate to hear he got hurt. Seems like a good kid. That said I don't think this will hurt the Cats much. He isn't that good to start with and don't think he will ever be.

I dont believe Jared can redshirt since he played in the Exhibition games. Not completely sure on that though. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

He is out for about a month according to the H-L.

Tubby said tonight that Stevenson will 'probably' start against Miami tomorrow night. This kid must be wowing in practice. Hopefully PP is paying attention to how much playing time is readily available if he comes to UK.

I dont believe Jared can redshirt since he played in the Exhibition games. Not completely sure on that though. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

He is out for about a month according to the H-L.

 

I think you can apply for a medical redshirt without any penalty, but I'm not 100% sure.

I think you can apply for a medical redshirt without any penalty, but I'm not 100% sure.

This is correct, but those are generally for season ending injuries. Carter should only be out a month.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.