Could Dontaie Allen Break Kelly Coleman's Record?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott has not lost to PC since 2006...Interesting find.

I think Dontaie will be worn out throughout the season with the heavy load of being the main contributor for the team. I do think he averages better than most in the state due to the schedule of PC. I would like to see his average playing time for the season per game also...

Chad Ohmer D at Scott has been making teams crazy for past few years. Remember his defensive play as a sophomore was huge in their final 4 run. Yet Allen had 53....make you think it's possible. I think if the kid cared about the record get could get it but I think he is a team player and in games they are up he won't be just adding to his numbers he will work to get others I involved with the offense.

Chad Ohmer D at Scott has been making teams crazy for past few years. Remember his defensive play as a sophomore was huge in their final 4 run. Yet Allen had 53....make you think it's possible. I think if the kid cared about the record get could get it but I think he is a team player and in games they are up he won't be just adding to his numbers he will work to get others I involved with the offense.

When Allen scored most of his points Ohmer wasn’t on him.

I believe that has already happened over the last 2/3 years.

Not so at all. Dontae is a TEAM player and will not try to get his at the expense of the Win. Have seen him for 4 years and would be surprised if his teammates saw his play differently than what I have described.