Could Dontaie Allen Break Kelly Coleman's Record?

Not so at all. Dontae is a TEAM player and will not try to get his at the expense of the Win. Have seen him for 4 years and would be surprised if his teammates saw his play differently than what I have described.

I'm not ragging on DA the least bit. I'm just saying for PC to win he has to score large numbers and for the last 2/3 years his team mates and coaching staff appear to be fine with DA shooting a lot.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not ragging on DA the least bit. I'm just saying for PC to win he has to score large numbers and for the last 2/3 years his team mates and coaching staff appear to be fine with DA shooting a lot.

By inference..."a lot"...does sound like ragging. What I have seen is a young man that for the last 2/3 years has worked hard to bring his teammates along. He was never...never..never a shot hog. This year his support cast might be a little less than the past and he might need to put up the bigger numbers (like 40 ppg) to keep them in games. Great kid and totally unselfish.

By inference..."a lot"...does sound like ragging. What I have seen is a young man that for the last 2/3 years has worked hard to bring his teammates along. He was never...never..never a shot hog. This year his support cast might be a little less than the past and he might need to put up the bigger numbers (like 40 ppg) to keep them in games. Great kid and totally unselfish.

Again, I like the kid, I have watched him play since the 8th grade several games, even scrimmages. Trust me, I wasn't going to see PC, I went to see DA, Glad he's going to UK. However, any way you look at it, 25 plus shots and 35 plus points a game is a lot.