February 23, 20197 yr Sonny Gray to miss first ST start with a sore elbow. Shocker, we are always down two to three starters by opening day.
March 22, 20197 yr Sounds like Senzel is going to spend the first few weeks of the season in the minors. Will give the Reds an extra year of team control.
March 23, 20197 yr Scooter is out 8-12 weeks with his leg. Who plays second? Enquirer says Peraza moving to 2B and Iglesias to start at SS.
March 24, 20197 yr :lol2: This isn't serious, is it? They have a laundry list of areas that need improvement, but Joey Votto is certainly not even remotely close to being one of them. Votto was HORRIBLE this year and I think even he would say that!
March 25, 20197 yr Votto was HORRIBLE this year and I think even he would say that! Horrible? You mean horrible by Votto's standards right? Because horrible by Votto's standards is still pretty good.
March 25, 20197 yr Horrible? You mean horrible by Votto's standards right? Because horrible by Votto's standards is still pretty good. Maybe compared to other Reds not bad but against what he done it 2017 I'd say pretty bad. 2017-36 homeruns, 100 RBI's and a .578 slugging % 2018-12 homeruns, 67 RBI's and a .419 slugging %
March 26, 20197 yr Maybe compared to other Reds not bad but against what he done it 2017 I'd say pretty bad. 2017-36 homeruns, 100 RBI's and a .578 slugging % 2018-12 homeruns, 67 RBI's and a .419 slugging % So horrible by Votto's standards?
March 26, 20197 yr So horrible by Votto's standards? By Votto standards; by 1B standards; by batting 3rd or 4th on any team standards; by salary standards -- take your pick. I think Votto would admit he was paid at least 2x his performance level last year. I'm a huge fan of Votto, but there is little doubt that he had a "pedestrian" year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.