Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #1 Trinity vs 6A #2 Male

Who wins? 86 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Male (3-0) travels to Trinity (0-3) after defeating Doss 50-0. Trinity is coming off a 21-14 loss to Moeller (OH). Last year Trinity defeated Male 22-0. Who wins this game and ends the debate as to who is #1 in 6A, at this point in the season?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don’t know, should be a very interesting game. Both teams are more than capable of winning.

Trinity is the best team in the state until proven otherwise. If there is a team in KY that can beat them it would definitely be Male. Good luck to both teams!

Male's defense is extremely aggressive. I think they will try to pressure Jutz on every down. I assume Trinity's starting RB will be back which will help. Look for Trinity to screen the heck out of Male and catch them in a bad coverage.

Trinity's schedule have them limping into this game with several injuries. Has Male suffered any issues this early in the season? It will be another test for 2 well coached teams. Football shouldn't be any other way.

  • Author
Trinity's schedule have them limping into this game with several injuries. Has Male suffered any issues this early in the season? It will be another test for 2 well coached teams. Football shouldn't be any other way.

 

Male lost their starting RB to injury. Only injury I know of for Male.

What injuries does T have other than the safety?

Man... I sure would hate to be Male having to face Trinity after an 0-3 start for tha first time in 15 years. I’m sure they are as hungry as it gets.. good luck with that Male.. T 31 M 14

Male wins thIs one.

Strength. Of. Schedule.

Male played patsies for 3 weeks while Trinity was grappling with other state powers. Trinity will be more than ready for the Dawgs.

T- 38

H- 14

What injuries does T have other than the safety?

Top 2 running backs . One (concussion protocol) may be back----the other (knee) is out for another six weeks, I think. The punter /receiver injured his foot in the Moeller game last Friday. I do not know his status. There may be other injuries but I do not know of them.

  • Author

Male held Trinity to 22 points last year and return most all of their defense. I think this will be a close game. Trinity’s brutal schedule has prepared them better for this game than Male’s schedule has for them. With Trinity being at home and seasoned, I’ll give them the edge.

These two teams are close to even in the last ten matchups. I always vote for Male and won’t change now. Trinity is hungry for a win but Male is hungry for a statement. Don’t ask me why I pick this score I don’t owe any of you an explanation to my insights! I can’t wait to read the reactions Friday night. Shelbyville road will be real quiet.

 

H - 38

T - 10

Male held Trinity to 22 points last year and return most all of their defense. I think this will be a close game. Trinity’s brutal schedule has prepared them better for this game than Male’s schedule has for them. With Trinity being at home and seasoned, I’ll give them the edge.

 

And Trinity held Male to Zero.

These two teams are close to even in the last ten matchups. I always vote for Male and won’t change now. Trinity is hungry for a win but Male is hungry for a statement. Don’t ask me why I pick this score I don’t owe any of you an explanation to my insights! I can’t wait to read the reactions Friday night. Shelbyville road will be real quiet.

 

H - 38

T - 10

 

Ok. So you think Male is 4 touchdowns better? Warren Central (Indiana #1) fought back to win by 1. Carmel (Indiana #3?) came from behind to win by 3. And Moeller (Ohio power) won by 7 in a weather shortened game. But Male, is gonna win by 28 at Trinity. Gotcha.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.