Top 5 coaches in the state

Shrek 79

i really dont have enough info to make an accurate list...but id like to hear some opinions...ill throw some names out in no certain order

Larry French-Lincoln Co.

Mike Glaser-St. Xavier

Bob Redman-Male

Tom Larkey-Rockcastle Co.

Jim McKie-Scott Co.

Dixie Jones-Hopkinsville

Marty Jaggers-Mercer Co.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Dale Mueller-Highlands(going to build a new building to put state title tropies in)

2. Bob Schiender-NCC(heard he has won a few games)

3. Bob Redman-Male(I'll take "athletes" for $100 Alex)

4. Sam Harp-Danville(7 titles in 17 or so years at school, pretty good percentage if you go for that sort of thing)

5. Mike Glaser-St X.(Tigers tough, beat teams much)

6. Bob Beatty-Trinity(luck of the Irish I guess) :)

7. Joe Morris-Mayfield(been in the state semi's more times than Pres. Bush has said something stupid) wow!!

8. Mike Holcomb-Breathitt Co.(dem dere mountain boyz can shoore chunk dat hogball around; and win a lot of games and titles too!!)

9. Tom Larkey-Rockcastle Co.(trips to Louisville seem to go through Mt. Vernon a lot)

10. Mike Jackson-Pikeville(Panthers pound people, play near perfection, produce prizes) sorry, couldn't think of a good word for trophies that started with a "p"!!

:)

1. Dale Mueller-Highlands(going to build a new building to put state title tropies in)

4. Sam Harp-Danville(7 titles in 17 or so years at school, pretty good percentage if you go for that sort of thing)

7. Joe Morris-Mayfield(been in the state semi's more times than Pres. Bush has said something stupid) wow!!

8. Mike Holcomb-Breathitt Co.(dem dere mountain boyz can shoore chunk dat hogball around; and win a lot of games and titles too!!)

9. Tom Larkey-Rockcastle Co.(trips to Louisville seem to go through Mt. Vernon a lot)

10. Mike Jackson-Pikeville(Panthers pound people, play near perfection, produce prizes) sorry, couldn't think of a good word for trophies that started with a "p"!!

You cannot exclude Dudley Hilton of Bell Co. He is now the winningest public school coach in Kentucky history, second only to NCC coach. He has averaged nearly ten wins per year for thirty years! He has two state championships.

You cannot exclude Dudley Hilton of Bell Co. He is now the winningest public school coach in Kentucky history, second only to NCC coach. He has averaged nearly ten wins per year for thirty years! He has two state championships.

:thumb: :thumb:

I'd add Ivan McGlone of Russell in there some where.

I'm not sure how Jackson and Larkey got on there ahead of Ivan McGlone, Phillip Haywood, Kevin Wallace, Ken Roark and Dudley Hilton unless you are either A) in fact Mr. Larkey or Jackson. B) Mrs. Larkey or Jackson or C) just seriously misinformed. Neither Larkey or Jackson has won a state title at all, do we need to count the total titles of this foursome?