Most Overrated Restaurants

Collar7

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone in here who said Chick-Fil-A is dead to me. I’ve put you on ignore and deleted your phone numbers out of my phone. Y’all ain’t worthy. You all disgust me. Have a nice life.

No fast food restaurant on this planet has a better chicken sandwich, the waffle fries are the third best fast food fries after HOT Rally fries and HOT Mickey D’s fries. Their lemonade is UNDEFEATED.

WHO ARE YOU MISERABLE PEOPLE AND WHERE DO YOU GET A BETTER CHICKEN SANDWICH FROM? I NEED THESE ANSWERS!!!!!!

You had me until the bolded statement. Really? Rally's fries? Boooo!

Have got gotten the deluxe chicken or spicy chicken from CFA? They have lettuce, tomato and pickles. Then I put mayo on it.

I have, I get it without tomato because I'm not a sliced tomato fan. It's not that I don't like it, it just needs some type of condiment to go with it, mayo would be great, chipolte mayo would work as well, it doesn't even need much of it, but it does need something! So I guess my biggest issue with their sandwiches is that if I'm eating there it's typically to go and I don't carry mayo packets in my pockets.

So, you're saying LeBron James is about as exciting as a chicken sandwich?

About as exciting as a Chick-Fil-A sandwich. I have to question anyone’s basketball/sports acumen if they don’t think LeBron James is exciting. :lol2:

I mean, you won’t find many people who despises Michael Jordan like I do but a blind man could see how exciting he was to watch.

About as exciting as a Chick-Fil-A sandwich. I have to question anyone’s basketball/sports acumen if they don’t think LeBron James is exciting. :lol2:

I mean, you won’t find many people who despises Michael Jordan like I do but a blind man could see how exciting he was to watch.

Can't stand the NBA, so I can honestly say I've never seen him play nor do I care to. I don't know if he's as over hyped as Chick-Fil-A, but I'm not going to waste my time finding out either. :lol2:

I have, I get it without tomato because I'm not a sliced tomato fan. It's not that I don't like it, it just needs some type of condiment to go with it, mayo would be great, chipolte mayo would work as well, it doesn't even need much of it, but it does need something! So I guess my biggest issue with their sandwiches is that if I'm eating there it's typically to go and I don't carry mayo packets in my pockets.

They aren't stingy with condiments. The Polynesian Sauce is good on them.

So I guess my biggest issue with their sandwiches is that if I'm eating there it's typically to go and I don't carry mayo packets in my pockets.

It would be their pleasure to give you as many mayo packets as you want. All you got to do is ask.

Sure, and they'll probably eat it for you, too, if you want. :D

Hah most likely. I'm just curious why they even have mayo packets since none of their food comes with mayo on it. Is it there way of saying "this sandwich may be even better with mayo," but we're not going to offer it like that on the menu. Lol.

I hate McDonald's food in general but we usually stop there to grab a quick to go lunch on our Wednesday route for work, mainly due to the convenience. So last week I tried the new quarter pounder and noticed a different taste immediately, it must be a much leaner mix of beef. Personally I like the frozen qp's better. This week I went with a ten piece nugget and someone shrunk the nuggets. The new nuggets are about half as thick as they used to be which also seemed to cause the chicken to be dry. When did this happen ?

Hah most likely. I'm just curious why they even have mayo packets since none of their food comes with mayo on it. Is it there way of saying "this sandwich may be even better with mayo," but we're not going to offer it like that on the menu. Lol.

I think part of what makes Chic Fila so fast to make your order is due to not putting condiments on their sandwich. They’ll give you any condiments you want. The one I go to asks when I order if I want any sauces. It saves time making special orders for people (hold the mayo, put ketchup instead of mayo, etc)

Another fact I found out, which is dumb, they cannot accept anything back thru the window. They give you a wrong drink or wrong order, sorry we can’t take it back. We’ll give you a new one. They won’t even take it to throw away.