Most Overrated Restaurants

Collar7

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All due respect to what I'm sure are the fine people of that town, but the third best restaurant in Nashville, Indiana? Isn't that the food equivalent of trying to find the cleanest bathroom at Wrigley Field?

:laugh:

Everyone in here who said Chick-Fil-A is dead to me. I’ve put you on ignore and deleted your phone numbers out of my phone. Y’all ain’t worthy. You all disgust me. Have a nice life.

No fast food restaurant on this planet has a better chicken sandwich, the waffle fries are the third best fast food fries after HOT Rally fries and HOT Mickey D’s fries. Their lemonade is UNDEFEATED.

WHO ARE YOU MISERABLE PEOPLE AND WHERE DO YOU GET A BETTER CHICKEN SANDWICH FROM? I NEED THESE ANSWERS!!!!!!

Everyone in here who said Chick-Fil-A is dead to me. I’ve put you on ignore and deleted your phone numbers out of my phone. Y’all ain’t worthy. You all disgust me. Have a nice life.

No fast food restaurant on this planet has a better chicken sandwich, the waffle fries are the third best fast food fries after HOT Rally fries and HOT Mickey D’s fries. Their lemonade is UNDEFEATED.

WHO ARE YOU MISERABLE PEOPLE AND WHERE DO YOU GET A BETTER CHICKEN SANDWICH FROM? I NEED THESE ANSWERS!!!!!!

They have a solid chicken sandwich but I'd take a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich over it to be honest. I need more than just chicken and bread on my sandwich.

They have a solid chicken sandwich but I'd take a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich over it to be honest. I need more than just chicken and bread on my sandwich.

I’ve never had a memorable chicken sandwich from Wendy’s. The McChicken is better than any chicken sandwich I have ever had from Wendy’s.

I’ve never had a memorable chicken sandwich from Wendy’s. The McChicken is better than any chicken sandwich I have ever had from Wendy’s.

I can't even comprehend that, but I also don't know if you've ever had a chicken sandwich from Wendy's.