BGP QOTD: If you could just win one?

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along with PP92's line of thinking, picking something that I already enjoy...I'd pick winning the Wimbledon Cup. (It's not tennis btw) It would be cool to tell people in that community of people, that I was a past champion.

I'll have to start calling you Carlos. Or White Feather.

P.S. I was going to pick that, too.

I don't know, this is a good question.

I think Super Bowl HC at first but that is not really individual.

I'll say my final answer is UFC World fighting champion, and I'm not even into that stuff. Just to be baddest man in world would be awesome.

8.6 mil. Close enough...

My bad-while watching the entire final table broadcast , the announcers advertised the winner's share at $10M, but I did see in a CNN interview with the winner (John Cynn) received $8.8 M but I am not sure how much tax was held out. Sorry.

The Derby? Really? Well, different strokes for different folks I guess, but horse racing would have never crossed my mind. Like said above, seems to me that's all about the horse. Anywho, I'm thinking the US Open golf championship...with the option of changing my answer. But year for year, it's generally the hardest golf tournament to win and the most prestigious in many peoples eyes. The Open is an older tournament of course, but the US open is usually much tougher. World wide, winning the Tour de France would probably be more prestigious and bring more fame and money, and though I'm no bike racing fan I might make that my top pick as it's just so hard to win and such a world event.