Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 29 Highlands 27

Featured Replies

End over end kick too, was not a driven low liner. Very impressive!!!

 

It could be a run that we never see for a long time in NKY: One school with 3 different D1 kickers in 3 years.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He made it look easy. The first FG was probably good from 55+.

Does anyone no when it will be on again on ICN6?

 

I think they said Saturday at noon, Sunday at 6, and Monday at 6?

 

Not for certain through.

Great game by both team. Pop had a great night as did Josh and his WR's. Cecil did as I said he would do, and if CovCath kicks the PAT the Colonels wins by the 3, that I said they would. Again Congrats too both team on a GREAT high school football game and see you all in two weeks.

 

 

 

 

At CovCath

 

"With a spirit, that will not die"

I have not watched the kid from Louisville that UK offered but if he's better than Popham......

 

Promised not to say where, but I will say this.....Pop has gotten some very, very, very nice letters of late.........:D :thumb: :banana:

Promised not to say where, but I will say this.....Pop has gotten some very, very, very nice letters of late.........:D :thumb: :banana:

 

 

They are well deserved. The kid can flat out kick it.

Way to go Covington Catholic! Great win!:dancingpa

Promised not to say where, but I will say this.....Pop has gotten some very, very, very nice letters of late.........:D :thumb: :banana:

 

I hope one came from Notre Dame. They seem to recruit punters that can kick all day and then go on to the NFL, but any field goal longer than 20 yards point is about a 50/50 shot. Be nice to have someone kickoff into the endzone too.

Unbelievable, the monkey is off the back

 

The shame is they are the two best teams in the state in AAA and they have to play each other again in 2 weeks

 

THE 2 BEST TEAMS IN 3A? Or did you mean 2 of the 3 best teams in 3A? Last time I checked, BG was #1. I admit CovCath & Highlands are very good, but please don't count us out yet.

Your kidding right Colonel Fan, I guess if you go 9-0 versus Little Sisters of the poor your supposed to be rated higher than the two teams with the toughest schedules in the state

 

 

I am from Johnson Central and I agree that HHs & CCh should be rated higher. I hope we get a shot to see how good we are against one of these two.

Of course I went to the game, and got soaked prior to the start of it.

 

This was (from a CovCath point of view) the best CovCath vs Team from Ft. Thomas football game I have seen since 1969 and even better than the mud bowl.....

 

Now for my only complainant of the game (and from many of the CovCath faithful as well at the game) ladies and gentlemen from the Team from Ft. Thomas please understand, it has been a while since we have beaten you, but come on, why not put the final score up on the scoreboard.....

 

Again see you in two weeks, and it should be a great Saturday afternoon football game.....

 

If I were CovCath I would tell ICN6 to stuff it, if they wanted to televise the game.

He made it look easy. The first FG was probably good from 55+.

 

 

Agreed, it was an excellent FG and had plenty of distance to spare...

  • Author

I'm doing all I can to make sure CPC is at the rematch...

Wow didnt see that coming I thought Highlands would come away with the win so much for that.

It's been quite a while, and it may not last long. And will the rematch be in 2 weeks or 3? I seem to remember year being along the lines of Harrison Co, LexCath, then Highlands.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.