Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Papa John" Schnatter is out as member of UofL Board Of Trustees

Featured Replies

Take it how ever you want to. I don't believe in double standards.

 

 

[ATTACH]66679[/ATTACH]

  • Replies 299
  • Views 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure how black people can be racist towards black people. Just another point we disagree on.

 

This surprises me. I've seen black people be racist to other black people because they weren't black enough or vice versa.

This surprises me. I've seen black people be racist to other black people because they weren't black enough or vice versa.

 

That’s a fair point, but I don’t consider that racism. More envy of social status I guess?

Funny to me how NOW the word needs to disappear after DECADES of white people using it against black people.

 

Black people use it and tell white

people they can’t use it, and it’s a problem.

 

:lol2:

 

If we are in the time of everyone should be equal. Then why does one part of society continue to communicate in a manner that they deem is offensive?

It’s clear it has multiple meanings. Folks just don’t like it when those meanings don’t apply to them allowing them to use the word. The B word means female dog but I don’t know anyone who uses that word to describe an actual female dog.

 

I dont buy that for a second where you live, not one bit.

If we are in the time of everyone should be equal. Then why does one part of society continue to communicate in a manner that they deem is offensive?

 

Because we can. The same reason white people decided to be racist and enslave black people.

I dont buy that for a second where you live, not one bit.

 

Good point. I haven’t heard many people in this area use the n word but I bet there are quite a few that do.......

If we are in the time of everyone should be equal. Then why does one part of society continue to communicate in a manner that they deem is offensive?

 

White people only want to be equal with black people when they can’t do something black people can. :lol2: :lol2:

If we are in the time of everyone should be equal. Then why does one part of society continue to communicate in a manner that they deem is offensive?

 

Only one part of society communicates in an offensive manner?

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

Humor me. Which part of society does that?

White people only want to be equal with black people when they can’t do something black people can. :lol2: :lol2:

 

TRUTH!!!!

Only one part of society communicates in an offensive manner?

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

Humor me. Which part of society does that?

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This surprises me. I've seen black people be racist to other black people because they weren't black enough or vice versa.

 

I have experienced that. I have also seen black people who hate black people.

This surprises me. I've seen black people be racist to other black people because they weren't black enough or vice versa.

 

Dr. Ricky L. Jones just experienced this on twitter from Tariq Nasheed about this particular issue. It happens quite a bit. Especially on social media.

How many of you that think black people shouldn’t use it amongst themselves correct white people when you hear them use it?

I’m not saying “black people shouldn’t use it amongst themselves “. That’s a choice. But it would help to not give it a public platform in comedy routines, music and other formats. That’s just my opinion, nothing more.

I don’t like the word and correct people when I hear them say it, which I’m glad to say isn’t needed too often. It’s not used in my social circle.

Only one part of society communicates in an offensive manner?

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

Humor me. Which part of society does that?

 

Thats not what I said, but nice twisting, you have a side hustle as a tornado.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.