Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Papa John" Schnatter is out as member of UofL Board Of Trustees

Featured Replies

Thats not what I said, but nice twisting, you have a side hustle as a tornado.

 

Not really twisting if you look deep into the question and answers.

  • Replies 299
  • Views 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because we can. The same reason white people decided to be racist and enslave black people.

 

That has to be one of the dumbest answers I've ever seen you post.

I’m not saying “black people shouldn’t use it amongst themselves “. That’s a choice. But it would help to not give it a public platform in comedy routines, music and other formats. That’s just my opinion, nothing more.

I don’t like the word and correct people when I hear them say it, which I’m glad to say isn’t needed too often. It’s not used in my social circle.

 

In my opinion it shouldn’t be the responsibility of black people to get rid of a word that black people never wanted to hear or use in the first place. If that word was properly policed by white people back in the 1950s and 60s then chances are it never would have become popular in use amongst blacks in the 70s and 80s. Good luck stopping that train now.

Not really twisting if you look deep into the question and answers.

 

Depth? LOL

That has to be one of the dumbest answers I've ever seen you post.

 

Yet not nearly as dumb as white people trying to tell black people they shouldn’t use it.

Sure you do. Just not this one.

 

Not sure how you know me well enough to make that remark.

Not sure how you know me well enough to make that remark.

 

Everyone believes in double standards.

Yet not nearly as dumb as white people trying to tell black people they shouldn’t use it.

 

Blacks can use it all they want as far as I care. Just don't be upset when the word comes out of another races mouth. That applies to a lot more than just this word or a specific race. That's how I feel about it not gonna change my mind. My opinion as you have yours.

Blacks can use it all they want as far as I care. Just don't be upset when the word comes out of another races mouth. That applies to a lot more than just this word or a specific race. That's how I feel about it not gonna change my mind. My opinion as you have yours.

 

:lol2:

 

”Blacks.”

 

:thumb:

What would you prefer I say?

What would you prefer I say?

 

Context is key. Ask Papa John.

What would you prefer I say?

 

Whatever you’re accustomed to.

you know ,TheDuece, there are a lot of times I agree with you on many different things. There are times we don't, usually when it comes to something about racism. But it seems to me that on these topics of something that has to do with racism that you just look for an argument.

Back to topic, I don't know enough about the "Papa" to have an opinion on the man himself.

Whatever you’re accustomed to.

 

Blacks or black people have the same meaning to me. The same as we call people Jews. Or Asians. Or as some of you call native Americans- "Indians"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.