Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Silver Grove Dari Bar

Featured Replies

I’m sitting here for the first time since 1989. The place hasn’t changed a bit. It is fun bringing my family here.

We went a few weeks back. I had to have the blue cone. I also had a deluxe CB which was awesome. Both times I've been they've had 20 deep waiting.

Did they get calculators for the workers yet or do they still do math longhand. Lol

Almost makes me wish my boys still played baseball or soccer down at Pendry.

My wife’s cousin used to live in Silver Grove within walking distance of the Dairy Bar. We were over there a lot when we first moved out here and didn’t know many people. Her cousin no longer lives there, and haven’t been to the Dairy Bar in at least 15 years.

Did they get calculators for the workers yet or do they still do math longhand. Lol

 

Haven't been this year yet, but last year they we're still doing it longhand. Did my heart good to see it, haha!

  • Author

And just for the record, it is spelled D-A-R-I and not D-A-I-R-Y

And just for the record, it is spelled D-A-R-I and not D-A-I-R-Y

 

Thanks for calling me out on that. How much is my fine for spelling it wrong?

  • Author
Thanks for calling me out on that. How much is my fine for spelling it wrong?

 

:lol2: I didn't even see your post before I wrote it. It does look funny when it is spelled that way.

Went down last week and purchased 2 quarts of vanilla Used it at home to mix with the new Ale 8 CHERRY.

Went down last week and purchased 2 quarts of vanilla Used it at home to mix with the new Ale 8 CHERRY.

 

Holy cow. That sounds good

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.