Open Job: Mason County

Contrary to what has been posted on here, Robbie Graham is the leading candidate right now and will interview. Will it be a fit for both parties remains to be seen.

Former Royal Jordan Gilbert

Current Henry clay coach Daniel Brown

are three candidates confirmed a lot more unconfirmed

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrary to what has been posted on here, Robbie Graham is the leading candidate right now and will interview. Will it be a fit for both parties remains to be seen.

Former Royal Jordan Gilbert

Current Henry clay coach Daniel Brown

are three candidates confirmed a lot more unconfirmed

No way this can be right. GOldie said no way he would ever consider leaving Clark for Mason. Maybe cause it is a boys Job and one of the best jobs in the state.

This one will be fun to follow! Does former Royal and former MC teacher Ryan Hamm show interest? Should be some big names in the mix in the near future!

This is the first name that popped into my head, but as I said before, I have less than zero knowledge on the subject.

All the Feldhaus coaches were contacted and turned it down.

Also Tim Sullivan from Cooper and he wasn't interested either.

Doesn't sound like top coaches want to deal with really high expectations with a talent pool that has dropped below Scott, Campbell, Clark, Paris etc.

Agree. :thumb:

Robbie Graham is rumored to be interested. Is he not a top coach?

No a lot of people that follow high school basketball on the boys side throughout the state don’t have a clue who Robbie Graham is, and if they do it’s because his playing days at Vanderbilt not coaching at GRC.

Now I say no based on perception of people not reality, Robbie Graham is a top tier coach. Would be a homerun hire for Mason county.

No a lot of people that follow high school basketball on the boys side throughout the state don’t have a clue who Robbie Graham is, and if they do it’s because his playing days at Vanderbilt not coaching at GRC.

Now I say no based on perception of people not reality, Robbie Graham is a top tier coach. Would be a homerun hire for Mason county.

Can Graham develop players or should an influx of new arrivals be expected if he were the choice?

Coach Danny Brown is as good as there is but I can’t see him leaving Henry Clay. HC is just too good of job.

He would leave in a heart beat. Why is it a good jod? He is in a region where he is never going to win a regional championship. Much better chance to win at Mason County.