Open Job: Mason County

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Augusta is a tough sale. The number appear to be decreasing and eventually (1-2 years) the talent will decrease.

Saying in 1-2 years the talent will decrease is one of the craziest statements ever made on this website, and that is saying a lot. In 1-2 years Augusta will begin to see the pinnacle of Augusta basketball over the next 4-6 years if the players don’t leave.

Saying in 1-2 years the talent will decrease is one of the craziest statements ever made on this website, and that is saying a lot. In 1-2 years Augusta will begin to see the pinnacle of Augusta basketball over the next 4-6 years if the players don’t leave.

I wouldn't exactly call my source John Wooden, but thank you for the insight that certainly changing the dynamic.

Augusta young kids aren't good by Augusta standard, they are good by statewide standard. Class for class right now, top 5-10 in state good. How that pans out long term nobody knows, but they have proved to be top 5-10 good at this point.

Augusta young kids aren't good by Augusta standard, they are good by statewide standard. Class for class right now, top 5-10 in state good. How that pans out long term nobody knows, but they have proved to be top 5-10 good at this point.

Most of those kids transferred from Mason County to Augusta last year and year before. Do they go back Mason? And easy on the top 5-10 in the state comment.

Through 15 pages of reading on this thread and this made me laugh the hardest. Take nothing away from the younger kids in junior high, but to put that up against standards statewide is crazy!

I'm shockingly surprised by this hire. Now the question is where does Augusta turn:

Adam Reed

Andrew King

Jason Snapp

Robin Kelsch

Patrick Kelsch

Others

I don't know if Augusta will be as tough on finding a Coach that teaches as maybe Mason County and others do unless it's a have to situation