Status of Jake Walter?

You must be new here, there’s not a bigger Indiana fan on this board. Indiana did not offer him.

Then ask Archie because he has 100 percent offered Jake. If Jake ask for his release he will be at UL, IU, OSU. Archie got Phinesse from Indiana Elite and loved Jake but knew he was XU the whole time. That has changed now. And If I’m wrong ask him. I am new but I’m right on this one.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be new here, there’s not a bigger Indiana fan on this board. Indiana did not offer him.

Then ask Archie because he has 100 percent offered Jake. If Jake ask for his release he will be at UL, IU, OSU. Archie got Phinesse from Indiana Elite and loved Jake but knew he was XU the whole time. That has changed now. And If I’m wrong ask him. I am new but I’m right on this one.

Just like Fredrick getting the Holmes and Holy Cross job?

I admire your loyalty. He is a long shot. However, you can't teach size and he has that. Again, I'm rooting for him.

Jake has a great feel for the game and is just a baby 17 years old. If he was a junior in high school right now he is a five star recruit and a top 30 kid in country. In eighth grade he couldn’t walk four years later he has big east and big ten offers. When he gets to a college faces players his size like aau he has a chance to be super special. Yes NBA special. You all can make fun of him

Or me I could care a less Because time will tell.

Where did I make fun of you or him?

I truly hope he does well. I am a fan of NKU. I was hoping he opted for NKU instead of a new coach. I could see Mack asking him to Louisville. In my opinion he doesn't get on the floor much early. Personally, I would rather go to NKU and play immediately.

Jake re-tweeted this not too long ago today:

Alex@ACGates85 12h12 hours agoMore

No matter who ends up coaching @XavierMBB I hope @Kaisergates @quentingoodin @TyriqueJones_ @the1paulscruggs @ijan3_ @EliasHarden4 @EBoudreaux12 @dontarius_james @KeonteKennedy @jakewalter44 are all ready to lead #Team97 next season. #LetsGoX