Status of Jake Walter?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than X, one could argue his best offer was from NKU.

Jake Walter's other offers per rivals.com:

NKU, Toledo, Wright St., Western Illinois

scout.com adds these schools:

Stetson, Miami OH, Bowling Green, Boston U

Enlighten us.

Jake will be in the NBA wherever he goes!

I'm rooting for him, but I would have to bet against him. He is big, granted, but there are bigger, quicker and more skilled. I think he gets limited time at X. He would be in the rotation at NKU.

Enlighten us.

I am just providing information I found online.

If you are asking how those schools stack up against each other, I think most people would consider the MAC schools better offers than NKU but it isn't a big difference. NKU is at least comparable if not better than the rest. Obviously Xavier is head and shoulders above the schools on this list as far as basketball offers go. Interesting that they are the only basketball power conference school who offered.

I am just providing information I found online.

If you are asking how those schools stack up against each other, I think most people would consider the MAC schools better offers than NKU but it isn't a big difference. NKU is at least comparable if not better than the rest. Obviously Xavier is head and shoulders above the schools on this list as far as basketball offers go. Interesting that they are the only basketball power conference school who offered.

my apologies I wasn’t calling you out I was calling out the person who said he had much better offers. Because that doesn’t appear to be the case.