Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brad Carr is the new Holmes coach

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I heard it is between Perkins and Carr.

 

I was told it has been a done deal for a couple of days and it is Coach Carr.

I was told it has been a done deal for a couple of days and it is Coach Carr.

 

Nothing announced as of this afternoon but he probably gets the job. Hope he does great there.

Good hire for the school. There is always basketball talent there .... Some are better at "mining" it than others. Brad will be good at it ... And Holmes will be competing for the district title again soon ... You can bet on it ....

Was officially announced at the banquet tonight

It was announced at the Tom Ellis Athletic Memorial banquet

Congrats to Brad fine coach and man!

Congrats Brad.....

 

I ran into him at the Highlands vs Conner Girls game a few weeks back and when I asked him if he was Interested in Coaching again he winked at me and said I would like to take a stab at the Holmes job. I said nothing like going back home and he quickly responded by saying I'm at home in Ft Thomas too.:thumb: Brad is one of the good guys out there.....

 

Good luck my Brother!

Happy for Brad, the first Holmes Alumni to be a boys head coach at Holmes basketball. He will bring some energy.

Congratulations to Brad Carr!!!

 

I have every confidence that he will put the Bulldogs in their best opportunity to excel.

Excellent choice and the energy level and pride will instantly be elevated. Won’t be long until Brad has them competing hard for the district and region again.

Excellent choice and the energy level and pride will instantly be elevated. Won’t be long until Brad has them competing hard for the district and region again.

 

Against Ruthsatz in both.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.