Brad Carr is the new Holmes coach

Excellent choice and the energy level and pride will instantly be elevated. Won’t be long until Brad has them competing hard for the district and region

Against Ruthsatz in both.

Man, you’re right, what’s was I thinking? There are no other coaches worthy of competing against. Do all BGP HS basketball threads have to have some reference to CCH in there? There’s no less that 5 threads started on the first page that have some reference to CCH but I’m sure that’s not enough.

Can we somehow allow the positive news for the Holmes Bulldogs and Coach Carr to enjoy the moment without some reference to the “State Champs” and it’s great coach?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you’re right, what’s was I thinking? There are no other coaches worthy of competing against. Do all BGP HS basketball threads have to have some reference to CCH in there? There’s no less that 5 threads started on the first page that have some reference to CCH but I’m sure that’s not enough.

Can we somehow allow the positive news for the Holmes Bulldogs and Coach Carr to enjoy the moment without some reference to the “State Champs” and it’s great coach?

You beat me to it, this is a Brad Carr and Holmes thread.