Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament 12 seed over 5 seed

Featured Replies

Seems to happen every year.

 

Who ya got?

 

5 UK

12 Davidson

 

5 Ohio State

12 South Dakota State

 

5 WVU

12 Murray State

 

5 Clemson

12 New Mexico St.

 

1-2-3-4, 1 most confident

 

1- South Dakota State over OSU

2- New Mexico State over Clemson

3- Murray Sate over WVU

4- Davidson over UK

Edited by atm10
Added info

I honestly could see any of the 5's losing.

SD State is the obvious one.

 

That's the only one I see. I think the other 5's win.

None of the 5’s lose.

Davidson and Murray State have the best chance to win.

1. New Mexico state will beat Clemson.

2. South Dakota State could possibly beat OSU.

3. Murray - slim.

4. Davidson - nope

I'll take 5's to roll in all 4 games.

West Virginia is going to curb-stomp Murray State.

 

Davidson will give Kentucky a game for about 30 minutes, but fade to a respectable, but comfortable Kentucky win.

 

New Mexico State dominates the glass and Clemson is a bit undersized, so I think that one could be interesting to watch.

 

South Dakota State vs. Ohio State is the game to watch IMO. Daum vs. Diop will be outstanding. If a 5 loses, I think it happens here.

West Virginia is going to curb-stomp Murray State.

 

Davidson will give Kentucky a game for about 30 minutes, but fade to a respectable, but comfortable Kentucky win.

 

New Mexico State dominates the glass and Clemson is a bit undersized, so I think that one could be interesting to watch.

 

South Dakota State vs. Ohio State is the game to watch IMO. Daum vs. Diop will be outstanding. If a 5 loses, I think it happens here.

 

Murray gave Auburn all they could handle. I don’t see a “curb stomping”.

I don't like any of the 12's to get a W this year, which probably means at least 2 of them will.

  • Author

5500FA8D-270D-4AD5-83B6-8A6AE0554399.jpeg

 

Look out Cats!

1. N. Mex. St. over Clemson

2. SD St. over OSU.

3. Davidson--No

4. Murray St.--Heck No.

Unlike most years, I don't see any 12's that jump out to me as having a great chance. I think there's a good chance that none of them win. If I had to pick one, it would be New Mexico St.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.