NCAA Tournament 12 seed over 5 seed

atm10

@J680Anderson

Bob McKillop and Davidson are a sexy upset pick of UK. People remember Steph. But other than 2008, McKillop hasn't made it out of first round. Seed and result:

10 Seed = L

14 Seed = L

13 Seed = L

10 Seed = Elite 8 (Steph Curry)

13 Seed = L

15 Seed = L

13 Seed = L

14 Seed = L

@J680Anderson

Bob McKillop and Davidson are a sexy upset pick of UK. People remember Steph. But other than 2008, McKillop hasn't made it out of first round. Seed and result:

10 Seed = L

14 Seed = L

13 Seed = L

10 Seed = Elite 8 (Steph Curry)

13 Seed = L

15 Seed = L

13 Seed = L

14 Seed = L

Other thing people forget about the Elite 8 season is that Steph Curry was not Davidson's PG at that time, Jason Richards was. That dude was a stud.... For my money he was the best PG in the NCAA tournament that season. Spent some time in the NBA.

I'm not sure what Davidson has done that makes anyone think they can beat Kentucky.

They had one run. They also had Steph Curry.

They haven't won any other first round game other than that one season.

What I was told last night the hype is that they made over 30 treys in one game so folks are saying that one hot game is all it takes. Well they only average 10.6 per game and give up over 9. They shoot 39% overall from behind the arc. I'm not sure they have played a team as long as KY so I don't see them getting many good looks to hit 30 treys.

What I was told last night the hype is that they made over 30 treys in one game so folks are saying that one hot game is all it takes. Well they only average 10.6 per game and give up over 9. They shoot 39% overall from behind the arc. I'm not sure they have played a team as long as KY so I don't see them getting many good looks to hit 30 treys.

They made over 30 treys in one game? Seriously?