at Boyle County

vs. Pulaski County

vs. Waggener

at Garrard County

at Tates Creek

vs. Somerset

at Middlesboro

vs. LCA

After game one it will be trial by fire for the young Ads. Don't know much about Garrard or Middlesboro and I expect LCA will be down but outside of that looks pretty rigorous.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Woodford County was 0-11 last season so that should be a win.

Garrard County and Middlesboro should be wins.

Somerset, LCA, Waggener and Pulaski County are winnable games but will be battles.

at Corbin, at Boyle County and at Tates Creek are going to be thrown in the fire. I'll never count the Admirals out, but those are going to be 3 really tough games.

• 3 months later...
Are you planning on attending? If so, let us know how it goes. Hard to get a good read on a controlled practice but nevertheless let us know.

I wouldn't much worry about it either way. Many of the scrimmages going on this weekend are going to be "practice like". Even when they are going 10/10 or Down and Distance you are going to be seeing quick whistles and an emphasis on not going to the ground. These things and even next week mean absolutely nothing, but especially this week.

Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks the fact that we are scrimmaging on August 3rd & 4th is the most asinine thing ever? I'm not sure what is worse; that or the fact that we are in our 4th week of practice and it's just (literally) August 3rd- not 30th, but 3rd!!

Heard Danville got a transfer from Lex. Anyone know which school?

I was talking to a buddy earlier. He didn’t know about a Danville transfer but he was telling me about a new kid at Boyle County who has potential to be pretty good