Danville 2018

Ram

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8-2 loses to Boyle and Corbin.

Sign me up for this one. They’ll beat everyone else they play. I don’t think they will beat these two teams. I definitely don’t think they will beat Boyle County. I do think they have a chance to give Boyle County one of the best challenges all season.

I’m not sure it’s underestimating as much as looking at what they lost vs how tough the early schedule is.

They bring back their QB, some good pieces of their OLine, they will always have speed to burn at the skill positions and they still have one of the best kickers in the country.

Darrian Bell and Brennan McGuire. Remember those names.

They bring back their QB, some good pieces of their OLine, they will always have speed to burn at the skill positions and they still have one of the best kickers in the country.

Darrian Bell and Brennan McGuire. Remember those names.

Is it football season yet?

The Ads will be fine, I think BC will be an undefeated State Champion, I think Corbin will be tough because they play at Corbin, and Tate’s Creek at Tate’s Creek. After that I think the other 7 games the Ads will have a better than average chance to win. Danville lost a lot of key performers, but they still have Clay Clevenger, He has transformed the culture back to Championship football at Danville and I think that will carry a lot more weight than people will give credit for.

The Ads will be fine, I think BC will be an undefeated State Champion, I think Corbin will be tough because they play at Corbin, and Tate’s Creek at Tate’s Creek. After that I think the other 7 games the Ads will have a better than average chance to win. Danville lost a lot of key performers, but they still have Clay Clevenger, He has transformed the culture back to Championship football at Danville and I think that will carry a lot more weight than people will give credit for.

Tates Creek lost a ton of production from last year’s team. I’m not sold they can sustain the success that they had last season. I think the Ads will beat Tates Creek.