Ohio; A basketball state?

GrantNKY

Yeah, tough weekend for X, UC and OSU although they were not playing any pansies....but 2 home losses.

OSU should have beaten Penn St, but for some reason Penn St has their number this year. I expected the loss at Michigan. I would have bet just about anything the UC split with Houston and WSU. X lost to the best team in the country on a day where they made every shot they threw up. X should feel a little disheartened but OSU and UC should both be pretty dissapointed.

Well this thread aged well...

:lol:

OSU should have beaten Penn St, but for some reason Penn St has their number this year. I expected the loss at Michigan. I would have bet just about anything the UC split with Houston and WSU. X lost to the best team in the country on a day where they made every shot they threw up. X should feel a little disheartened but OSU and UC should both be pretty dissapointed.

All three got some shortcomings exposed this weekend. It happens when you play top tier competition. OSU's results were more expected than the others. OSU has overachieved this year and the schedule over the end of the season is a real challenge for them. They will get a win vs. Rutgers then face another tough one at IU.

:lol:

All three got some shortcomings exposed this weekend. It happens when you play top tier competition. OSU's results were more expected than the others. OSU has overachieved this year and the schedule over the end of the season is a real challenge for them. They will get a win vs. Rutgers then face another tough one at IU.

Without a doubt. I’ve been watching OSU all year and have just been waiting for the bottom to drop out because there is no way they should be playing at this level. I never believed they were a team capable of making a deep run because they just aren’t built for that, but just when I started thinking this team was going to prove me wrong they didn’t. I have a hard time seeing this past the first weekend, but at least they are relevant again a lot earlier than most expected and they have the right guy in charge.