Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio; A basketball state?

Featured Replies

Still solid credentials.

 

I've always considered Ohio more of a college basketball state than football since the only success in football has been from one school while basketball has UC, OSU, X and Dayton all with solid histories.

  • Author
Yeah, tough weekend for X, UC and OSU although they were not playing any pansies....but 2 home losses.

OSU should have beaten Penn St, but for some reason Penn St has their number this year. I expected the loss at Michigan. I would have bet just about anything the UC split with Houston and WSU. X lost to the best team in the country on a day where they made every shot they threw up. X should feel a little disheartened but OSU and UC should both be pretty dissapointed.

Well this thread aged well...

 

:lol:

 

OSU should have beaten Penn St, but for some reason Penn St has their number this year. I expected the loss at Michigan. I would have bet just about anything the UC split with Houston and WSU. X lost to the best team in the country on a day where they made every shot they threw up. X should feel a little disheartened but OSU and UC should both be pretty dissapointed.

 

All three got some shortcomings exposed this weekend. It happens when you play top tier competition. OSU's results were more expected than the others. OSU has overachieved this year and the schedule over the end of the season is a real challenge for them. They will get a win vs. Rutgers then face another tough one at IU.

  • Author
:lol:

 

 

 

All three got some shortcomings exposed this weekend. It happens when you play top tier competition. OSU's results were more expected than the others. OSU has overachieved this year and the schedule over the end of the season is a real challenge for them. They will get a win vs. Rutgers then face another tough one at IU.

Without a doubt. I’ve been watching OSU all year and have just been waiting for the bottom to drop out because there is no way they should be playing at this level. I never believed they were a team capable of making a deep run because they just aren’t built for that, but just when I started thinking this team was going to prove me wrong they didn’t. I have a hard time seeing this past the first weekend, but at least they are relevant again a lot earlier than most expected and they have the right guy in charge.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.