Newport Central Catholic 56 Bellevue 49 (Continuation game from January 11th)

@AM I EVIL?

I don't recall, so was wondering what the circumstances were for this game to be stopped in-progress back on Jan. 11th? Considering that it was a "continuation game", I'm assuming that it had actually started back on Jan 11th, but for whatever reason had to be stopped and resumed at a later date. Wet floor?

@AM I EVIL?

I don't recall, so was wondering what the circumstances were for this game to be stopped in-progress back on Jan. 11th? Considering that it was a "continuation game", I'm assuming that it had actually started back on Jan 11th, but for whatever reason had to be stopped and resumed at a later date. Wet floor?

Wet floor is correct. Bellevue had 3 or 4 players slip and fall under their own basket on January 11.

@AM I EVIL?

Game was called with 1 minute left in 1st half. NCC was leading 30-17 at that point. Condensation on the main entrance end of the floor.

Wet floor is correct. Bellevue had 3 or 4 players slip and fall under their own basket on January 11.

Game was called with 1 minute left in 1st half. NCC was leading 30-17 at that point. Condensation on the main entrance end of the floor.

Thanks... Looking a past local weather records, that day appears to have been unseasonably warm right after we had been hanging around single digits for much of the beginning of the year. That's a drag that they have to deal with this from time to time.

Thanks... Looking a past local weather records, that day appears to have been unseasonably warm right after we had been hanging around single digits for much of the beginning of the year. That's a drag that they have to deal with this from time to time.

Hopefully this was the last time. New floor to be installed as soon as school is out.

I heard Bellevue was only down 3 with 2 min left and Meahring had a 3 go in and out. Wow...nice effort by the Tigers.

NCC better get right before districts.

If this game was completed on January 11 when it was started, NCC could have won by 30+. Today though, Bellevue came out like they should have. They played like there was nothing to lose and everything to gain. Huge district game. NCC, on the other hand, came out flat like a team trying to protect a lead and just get by.

It was definitely the tale of 2 halves that just happened to have 30 days in between.

If this game was completed on January 11 when it was started, NCC could have won by 30+. Today though, Bellevue came out like they should have. They played like there was nothing to lose and everything to gain. Huge district game. NCC, on the other hand, came out flat like a team trying to protect a lead and just get by.

It was definitely the tale of 2 halves that just happened to have 30 days in between.

When the game began on January 11, Ratterman was not in the game. He had the flu. He "started" the game today. NCC shot 2 technical FT's before the ball was inbounded today. The Tigers played with great energy today. They actually cut the lead to one point about half way through the 4th quarter. Very proud of the effort by the Tigers.

Just guessing? Were the 2-Ts to get him in the book/game? I don't know this rule, obviously.

Yes. NCC added McDaniel to the book too. He was also sick that day. So when he entered, Bellevue shot 2 technical foul shots also. BTW..... both teams made both foul shots.