Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who has elected to play up?

Featured Replies

Today is the last day for schools to submit a request to the KHSAA regarding playing up in class. The information is currently private, although I'm sure it will be released in due time. Does anyone know if your favorite school has made a request?

  • Replies 55
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious who has elected to play up. We, at Louisville Western elected to play up to 5A to renew district rivalries with Doss, Fairdale, and Iroquois who are located a couple miles away.

My understanding was several schools were waiting to see what Boyle was going to do.

I believe yesterday (2-9-18) was the deadline. Maybe we will hear something soon.

For what reason would Boyle want to play up? I think that might be just wishful thinking on the part of some 3A teams or fans. It would probably be better for them to wish for Santa, The Tooth Fairy or The Easter Bunny.

For what reason would Boyle want to play up? I think that might be just wishful thinking on the part of some 3A teams or fans. It would probably be better for them to wish for Santa, The Tooth Fairy or The Easter Bunny.

 

Easier road in 4A but they’ll have a better and more competitive district in 4A as they’d likely still be in a district with LexCath. At the same time, I haven’t heard anything at all regarding what Boyle County will do or why. I honestly don’t care either way. I think they’ll be fine in 3A or 4A.

Just rumor, but I hear Boyle is staying in 3A won’t swear to it just what I’m being told.

So.........who is gonna be the lead dog & move up to 7A? :lol:

So.........who is gonna be the lead dog & move up to 7A? :lol:

 

I heard a few schools were actually looking to make the jump into Super Double Secret 8A

Now that petitions to play up have been submitted, any guesses on when we might see some alignments from KHSAA?

  • Author
Now that petitions to play up have been submitted, any guesses on when we might see some alignments from KHSAA?

 

Per the document on the KHSAA website, the Board of Control will discuss a draft alignment of teams at its next meeting (Wednesday, February 21). Following that meeting, the draft will be submitted to the membership with the final adoption scheduled for the May 8-9 2018 Board of Control meeting.

What's the word. Who decided to play up. Im hearing Somerset to 3A but thats about it.

  • Author

I've heard from a couple of sources that East Jessamine is moving up to 5A.

 

I'm also hearing Boyle County ultimately did decide to play up to 4A. That rumor circulated for some time.

 

It will be interesting to see the entire list.

I've heard from a couple of sources that East Jessamine is moving up to 5A.

 

I'm also hearing Boyle County ultimately did decide to play up to 4A. That rumor circulated for some time.

 

It will be interesting to see the entire list.

.

 

 

You may be right about Boyle but I’m hearing just the opposite that they will stay in 3A.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.