Tennessee 61 Kentucky 59

newarkcatholicfan

I thought the Cats fought hard in this one. 2 or 3 poor transition defensive plays killed us. We are a very good freshman team, but just not ready for prime time. We simply struggle vs stronger more physical type teams that are disciplined.

You have the answer. Go back to freshmen teams from years ago.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ This, they both would handle Ky, and Duke starts 4 freshman don’t they?

Duke is also considered the most talented team in the country and have still lost 5 games. So where you was trying to go with that is weak since Duke does have those top of the line freshman and still has lost 5 games. Duke last year same thing and lost in 2nd round. Duke with top freshman Jabari Parker lost in 1st round. So those of you who say they are tired of the freshman excuse. Just look at the best coach of all time in Coach K. It's not an excuse even the best coach of all time struggles at times getting freshman to play at a level needed to win.

Just remember this Duke and those 4 freshman just lost to a UNC team who lost at home to I believe Hofstra. Duke and those freshman also just lost to a team with a losing record last week.

Duke is also considered the most talented team in the country and have still lost 5 games. So where you was trying to go with that is weak since Duke does have those top of the line freshman and still has lost 5 games. Duke last year same thing and lost in 2nd round. Duke with top freshman Jabari Parker lost in 1st round. So those of you who say they are tired of the freshman excuse. Just look at the best coach of all time in Coach K. It's not an excuse even the best coach of all time struggles at times getting freshman to play at a level needed to win.

Just remember this Duke and those 4 freshman just lost to a UNC team who lost at home to I believe Hofstra. Duke and those freshman also just lost to a team with a losing record last week.

I stand behind my comment, BOTH would beat Ky.