The remainder of the LIT has been canceled / RESCHEDULED

Scroll through this thread and you’ll see plenty of it. Would I like a championship game? Absolutely. Would I risk my child for it? Absolutely not.

Shouldn't be that difficult to reschedule. Three games on Sunday would have been perfect.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scroll through this thread and you’ll see plenty of it. Would I like a championship game? Absolutely. Would I risk my child for it? Absolutely not.

There are FIVE weeks left in the regular season. Why couldn't you play the semifinals on Wednesday and the finals the next Wednesday. Or substitute another day over two weeks. Doesn't even have to be at Valley. Its three games TOTAL.

Breaking a 70-year streak is part of what disappoints me. I never want to put anyone in a dangerous situation. But it seems there were ways to get the tournament completed. Plus, I keep having this nagging thought that safety considerations would suggest having the tournament somewhere other than at a venue where so many participants and fans have so far to travel, although that thought might not be fair. But, as a fan, I am really disappointed in the rest of the tournament being cancelled.