Open Job: Campbell County

theguru

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Nick Behymer look to step out of the shadows at Highlands and take over a program on his own? Realize it would be his first varsity head coaching job, but you have to start somewhere.

That's an interesting thought, at very least. I know Behymer has definitely had some differences with Weinrich at Highlands in the last couple of years. I had wondered to myself if he wasn't inquiring about the Newport or NCC openings, and this opening would certainly be taken under consideration too.

Does Nick Behymer look to step out of the shadows at Highlands and take over a program on his own? Realize it would be his first varsity head coaching job, but you have to start somewhere.

Maybe! Wasn't Nick in the Campbell Co school system as a Employee in some sort of Fashion at one time? I believe he was....He is now currently teaching at Johnson Elementary in Fort Thomas. But agree, this would be a great Opportunity for someone like Nick to finally get a shot at a Head Coaching job. Like you said, you have to start someone.

This would be a terrible idea, in so many ways.

The first that comes to mind is cultural fit, the second is personality mesh, the third is (other than a resume builder) Why ?