Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lou Holtz

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lou Holtz

  1. I heard they had a new coach this year!
  2. Campbell County has a great group of kids to coach. I enjoy going to as many football and basketball games as I can.
  3. Now I see the Highlands Fans now bashing the NCC people. Good luck to anyone who coaches there. You are going to need thick skin.
  4. NCC fans still be NCC fans. Bashing anyone and everyone. Love it!
  5. I think he taught at CC.
  6. Does NCC Coach go to Campbell.
  7. Kinda of beating a dead horse on here now.
  8. I had heard that he did inquire about the job.
  9. So Coach Lickert did apply?
  10. Besides talking about how everyone at NCC not liking anyone at NCC. Who is applying for this opening?
  11. I thought both teams are good. Camels can win the 10th. The 9th is difficult with Cov Cath. And Coop. But The Dogs can be a top 4 team
  12. Sorry didn't stay to get final
  13. Campbell is an old school basketball team that scores really well.
  14. Joe All Day coast to coast 60-49

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.