Western Kentucky

Eastern Kentucky

Northern Kentucky

Morehead State

Illinois State

Nevada

IUPUI

Winthrop

Somebody tell Can'tcoach that 8 + 1 equals 9.

Are you sure about your math?

Missing the point as a 2 or 3 going to need to be a lot stronger at high D-1 then the competition he plays where he is playing,will be playing against men.

Not all good or great HS players go to a prep school.

Not all good or great HS players go to a prep school.

I believe if he had went the prep school route his offers would be higher D-1, not that this list is bad but i think the potential is there, like i said keep raising the bar higher for this fine young man.

I believe if he had went the prep school route his offers would be higher D-1, not that this list is bad but i think the potential is there, like i said keep raising the bar higher for this fine young man.

Perhaps if you read or reread the article mentioned in post one you would have a better understanding of this young man. He has strong loyalty to his school and community. As stated the grass is not always greener on the other side. He has a coach who played Division 1 ball so I don't think the coaching is lacking. Now I do not follow AAU closely but I know Dontaie has played all over the country for several years and has faced the competition you believe more to his level. While PC may not have the strongest schedule in the state, it is certainly not weak by any means. Dontaie is happy with how things are falling into place and actually that is all that matters.

I would argue that the AAU circuit would do more to be seen than the Prep route.

I'm sure his recruitment is not over. I would expect him to have P5 offers before it's all said and done.

Xavier was a 1 seed last year and plays in one of the best conferences in the country, and one of its members has won 2 of the last 3 national championships. Xavier is a huge offer for Dontaie. I think they would be a great opportunity for him.

Xavier was a 1 seed last year and plays in one of the best conferences in the country, and one of its members has won 2 of the last 3 national championships. Xavier is a huge offer for Dontaie. I think they would be a great opportunity for him.

Should not have to leave the state, meaning UK and UL should offer if that,s his desire

he ls the type of kid you want representing your state.

Should not have to leave the state, meaning UK and UL should offer if that,s his desire

he ls the type of kid you want representing your state.

I do agree with you here but UK fans don’t. UK fans want the best players and they don’t care where they come from.