Dontaie Allen

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as long as Dontaie or his dad don’t say that if he comes to UK then he wants to play right away then he’ll be welcomed in to BBN with open arms?

Every player wants to play right away. Hell, you hope they do. KyKy's dad said UK didn't think his boy could compete for a starting job. That's different.

Why wouldn't it be the same?

Because it feels like people have been looking for a reason to root against KyKy and everyone is rooting for Dontaie. It’s weird to me that people turned against KyKy so quickly and I’ll never understand why folks in KY turn on homegrown KY kids so quickly.

Because it feels like people have been looking for a reason to root against KyKy and everyone is rooting for Dontaie. It’s weird to me that people turned against KyKy so quickly and I’ll never understand why folks in KY turn on homegrown KY kids so quickly.

I haven't noticed that. That could partly be because not many know of KyKy and not a lot of posters from his area. More people on here have seen Dontae. I've only watched each once which isn't fair to either but off of one game I'd take KyKy. But the offers Dontae is getting tells me I need to watch him more often.