Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs. Holy Cross predictions

Featured Replies

The class A schools in NKY. have always respected each other. They all play each other hard and leave it on the field. When the playoffs begin, they root for each other against down state opponents. I'm sure the teams down state do the same. I know I'll be rooting for all the NKY. schools that make it to the regionals playing teams from down state.

 

Well put pnthr4life........Head to head it's a battle, off the field it's cool.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood - 35

HC - 24

Beechwood 21-20.

Well put everyone. I have lived in NKY my whole life w/the exception of going away to college. No matter what team from NKY, all divisions, go to the playoffs, I root for as much as I root for my old faithful BHS as I think everyone in NKY does.

 

Can't wait 'til Friday for BHS to win another dist game!

Beechwood by 3-4 TD's. HC may hold it close for awhile, But Beechwood ends up with a 21 -28 point win.

  • Author

well i have been persuaded to change my prediction (after seeing many games from both teams) to hc winning 28-21 it just depends on how well they stop the beecwood wr's. in case anyone wanted to know before i said bhs by 3.

Are there any 1A NKY teams that like each other?

No, but I know of a NKY 1A and a 3A that have a lovefest going on!:thumb:

No, but I know of a NKY 1A and a 3A that have a lovefest going on!:thumb:

 

Should I know what you are referring to?

No, but I know of a NKY 1A and a 3A that have a lovefest going on!:thumb:

 

 

Would that be the Tigers and the Colonels? That would be because all the boys have grown up together, played youth sports together and the parents are all friends. (or related, it IS Northern Kentucky!)

Beechwood 28 Holly Cross 7

Should be a very good football game, barring any lopsided turnover margin . I dont think either of these teams can pull away from the other w/o the big turnovers. This should be the start of 3 great weeks of football in NKY 1A.

This will be the first of a two-game season-ending losing streak for HC. Beechies too much in the second half and I say they win by 20 points.

This will be the first of a two-game season-ending losing streak for HC. Beechies too much in the second half and I say they win by 20 points.

 

luvthemraiders, sounds like one of my quotes. sportsfan34 will be coming after you now. HC gets no respect, one day and counting for them to prove all of NKY wrong except for the HC faithful.

 

??, if it is raining sportsfan34, who do you give the edge to? If we were on your lovely field this time of yr, I would say HC due to the muddy conditions but on turf, edge to BHS. I think you might agree w/me for once or maybe not?

 

Have fun and don't get in an up roar!!

It looks like tomorrow game will be a cold and rainy game. With Beechwood's field the weather conditions won't matter. I do think both teams will run the ball alot and this one wont be a high scoring game. My prediction is Holy Cross comes out of the gates and suprises the tigers and leads at halftime 14-7. Just like the NCC game I think the tigers will come back in the second half and shut down Holy Cross to win 31-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.