Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs. Holy Cross predictions

Featured Replies

The big game is less than a week away........BHS enjoy your standings in the 1A State Poll, after Friday HC will be taking your spot..........Then moving on to play Dayton in the playoffs.

 

 

SportsFan, hello old buddy. Pinch yourself and wake up. IF HC beats BHS, they still will not get the #1 ranking in the state in any poll. By beating BHS Friday does not prove anything against the rest of the state only they get the #1 seed and a bye in the first round, sorry Dayton!

 

Can't wait for Friday to get here to put all the talk to rest. No changing of the guard in NKY and BHS wins again. The more film I watch the bigger the spread gets:laugh:

 

How do you know Dino hasn't seen a game or do you know who this is? I have seen a few games and I agree w/Dino.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SportsFan, hello old buddy. Pinch yourself and wake up. IF HC beats BHS, they still will not get the #1 ranking in the state in any poll. By beating BHS Friday does not prove anything against the rest of the state only they get the #1 seed and a bye in the first round, sorry Dayton!

Can't wait for Friday to get here to put all the talk to rest. No changing of the guard in NKY and BHS wins again. The more film I watch the bigger the spread gets:laugh:

 

How do you know Dino hasn't seen a game or do you know who this is? I have seen a few games and I agree w/Dino.

 

OOOOOOO, but it does prove something, we beat NCC and BHS in the same yrs, maybe not the #1 ranking.......but close.

 

After Friday when the last clicks tick off the clock and HC wins......you will have to pinch yourself. But I will look forward to seeing BHS in the second round when they beat NCC. Even if BHS wins Friday.....I'll still look forward to seeing BHS in the second round:thumb: .

All I can say is BHS will show up as they do each week. I will have to pinch myself not from the lose but from the lopsided score even bigger than I predicted. BHS wins again!!

If BHS wins, it won't be by that margin. So, it's quit apparent you haven't seen any of the games.

 

In general, it's funny how people take a position without knowing anything about a team. Not just in this thread.......

So, it's quit[sic] apparent that I haven't seen any of the games, is it? I never claimed to have seen either team play and I did not realize that was a requirement to make a prediction. Maybe you can get a moderator to delete the post for me. Thanks ever so much. I didn't realize this was a private thread. Sorry. :rolleyes:

WoW, can't everyone just get along!! I am glad I don't take everything directed at me personally, I would never post again. I have fun w/all this and let me tell everyone on here, I do not intend to tick anyone off. I am sure some of my comments do but I mean nothing by it.

 

Go Beechwood! We're back!!

Are there any 1A NKY teams that like each other?

Are there any 1A NKY teams that like each other?

 

 

Not to get off topic, but are there any 3A NKY teams that like each other?

Not to get off topic, but are there any 3A NKY teams that like each other?

 

Its no contest. 1A wins this battle hands down. Another thread, though.

If BHS wins, it won't be by that margin. So, it's quit apparent you haven't seen any of the games.

 

In general, it's funny how people take a position without knowing anything about a team. Not just in this thread.......

 

I have seen there games, and do know stuff about both teams, and I did predict a similar margin as him...:sssh:

 

Beechwood 31

Holy Cross 13

The Beechwood rep is strong but the Indians are making a name for them selves. I say the Indians up set the Tigers to finish their regular season in

1A as champs before moving on to 2A next year.

 

HC by 7

Are there any 1A NKY teams that like each other?

 

 

Absolutely! Like AND respect! Very little of the trash talk here is generated by the teams, but buy Saturday morning quarterbacks, parents, or fans with an axe to grind.

 

A perfect example is last year when NCC went to State. Almost every Beechwood person I know wanted NCC to win. Kinda like your sisters and brothers. You may fight, but you don't want anyone outside of the family messing with you sibs!:thumb:

Absolutely! Like AND respect! Very little of the trash talk here is generated by the teams, but buy Saturday morning quarterbacks, parents, or fans with an axe to grind.

 

A perfect example is last year when NCC went to State. Almost every Beechwood person I know wanted NCC to win. Kinda like your sisters and brothers. You may fight, but you don't want anyone outside of the family messing with you sibs!:thumb:

 

There seems to more vitriol on BGP in the NKY 1A ranks than any other area. I get the Beechwood-NC love/hate. I'm not sure if that love would be the same should HC be the victor and have a long run.

Absolutely! Like AND respect! Very little of the trash talk here is generated by the teams, but buy Saturday morning quarterbacks, parents, or fans with an axe to grind.

 

A perfect example is last year when NCC went to State. Almost every Beechwood person I know wanted NCC to win. Kinda like your sisters and brothers. You may fight, but you don't want anyone outside of the family messing with you sibs!:thumb:

 

I agree, it's kinda like work, you clock in and it's all business. This is just hype. As I stated before, this is going to be a good game.

 

But you see, HC has nothing to lose because they are expected to lose. BHS on the other hand..........

 

Good luck to both teams!:thumb:

The class A schools in NKY. have always respected each other. They all play each other hard and leave it on the field. When the playoffs begin, they root for each other against down state opponents. I'm sure the teams down state do the same. I know I'll be rooting for all the NKY. schools that make it to the regionals playing teams from down state.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.