Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs. Holy Cross predictions

Featured Replies

My last message should say final 21-14.

 

Your prediction was closer the first time.

 

sportsfan34, where are you? I hope you did not go out of town!

  • Replies 140
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like tomorrow game will be a cold and rainy game. With Beechwood's field the weather conditions won't matter. I do think both teams will run the ball alot and this one wont be a high scoring game. My prediction is Holy Cross comes out of the gates and suprises the tigers and leads at halftime 14-7. Just like the NCC game I think the tigers will come back in the second half and shut down Holy Cross to win 31-14.

 

I have tried to be quiet all week, but obviously you have not seen HC play this year or you would know they score most of there points in the second half. But you are correct about the field condition's and there should be no excuse when the "Almighty" beechies lose. :fight:

I have tried to be quiet all week, but obviously you have not seen HC play this year or you would know they score most of there points in the second half. But you are correct about the field condition's and there should be no excuse when the "Almighty" beechies lose. :fight:

 

Holy Cross's line is probably bigger right? So if it is a nasty and raining day I think that would favor Holy Cross because those bigger bodies would help run the ball in the wet conditions...However I still think Beechwood would win, but it would be closer than the original score I predicted. If its good conditions then I say:

 

Beechwood 31

Holy Cross 13

 

Rainy conditions:

 

Beechwood 14

Holy Cross 10

Holy Cross's line is probably bigger right? So if it is a nasty and raining day I think that would favor Holy Cross because those bigger bodies would help run the ball in the wet conditions...However I still think Beechwood would win, but it would be closer than the original score I predicted. If its good conditions then I say:

 

Beechwood 31

Holy Cross 13

 

Rainy conditions:

 

Beechwood 14

Holy Cross 10

 

If this game were being played on a natural turf I would most definetly agree w/the advantage to the bigger bodies but last time I checked BHS has FieldTurf. When wet conditions exist no big deal, pretty good footing all over, advantage BHS.

 

Beechwood by at least 20.

If this game were being played on a natural turf I would most definetly agree w/the advantage to the bigger bodies but last time I checked BHS has FieldTurf. When wet conditions exist no big deal, pretty good footing all over, advantage BHS.

 

Beechwood by at least 20.

Its almost game time. And after this one is over. NCC puts an end to their season the next week.:cry:

Its almost game time. And after this one is over. NCC puts an end to their season the next week.:cry:

 

So, in your expert opinion, who represents Dist 5 in 1A for the regional championship, HC or NCC?

Yep only my opinion, that is if I'm aloud to have one?

Yep only my opinion, that is if I'm aloud to have one?

 

Everyone has an opinion so voice yours and tell us who will represent Dist 5?

This is the biggest game that HC has played in their programs existence, i look for HC to win in defensive battle, 21-17.

Its almost game time. And after this one is over. NCC puts an end to their season the next week.:cry:

 

Well Im glad you agree with us now that Beehwood wins this game, and then NCC puts an end to HC season the next week!:thumb:

Well Im glad you agree with us now that Beehwood wins this game, and then NCC puts an end to HC season the next week!:thumb:

 

 

OLDCOACH is referring to BHS getting beat by NCC and first by HC. He is picking HC to win not BHS.

 

Beechwood wins again.

This is Holy Cross's first big game in its program's history. Beechwood has been there done that. In addition, I believe that Beechwood has much better coaching and just as much individual talent. The Indians have had a nice season, but Beechwood will make the adjustments that they always make at the half. I stick to my original prediction.

You can say that this is the 1st big game for HC but what about the defeat against NCC. Everyone so set that HC loses the game in 2nd half. Just wondering if anyone has actually been to HC games and has seen that HC comes out stronger in the 2nd half!!!!!!!!!

Coaching staff at HC may not have the rep that Beechwood has but they have great/strong coaching staff and everyone will see tonight!!!!!!

HC wins by 7

GO INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Good luck to everyone! Dress warm and make sure the top layer is plastic!!!!

 

Is HC's line really larger than BW? Ours is pretty big, so I'm surprised if this is the case.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.